Nine Months?! That's It?!

Maya's POV
My eyes open slowly and I see the sunshine peering through my windows glowing on my golden blonde hair. I check my phone and see that it's the May 15th!! May 15th is Lucas and I's 9 month anniversary, I really hope that he didn't forget because I would be very sad and angry. I decide to get out of bed and go shower since I never got to last night. I walk into my bathroom and turn the shower on to hot because I love taking hot showers in the morning. I strip out of my pajamas and step into the shower. I wash and condition my hair and then wash my face and body. I stay in the shower for a little longer and then I get out. I put my robe on and go back into my room. Lucas I still sleeping so I decide to put something comfy on. I put on my grey Calvin Klein sports bra and sweatpants on and then I slip a white loose t shirt over my bra. I go back into the bathroom to brush and style my hair. After I get rid of all the tangles I put my hair in two dutch braids and go back to my room. Even though Lucas is still sleeping, I decide to wake him up. I straddle his waist and start kissing his cute little face to wake him up.
"Baby!! Wake up!!" I whisper shout.
"I don't wanna" he groans.
"But I want you to and you love me so get your lazy ass up!" I say giggling.
"Alright fine baby girl but first," he says pulling me onto him and kissing me.
"Happy nine months baby girl" he says chuckling.
"Happy nine months" i say biting my lip trying to hide my smile.
We then get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast.
"How come you're in different clothes than you were last night? And why is your hair wet?" He asks.
"I took a shower ya dummy" I say laughing.
"Ohhhhhh that makes more sense" he says laughing and looking for food in my fridge for breakfast.
"You don't have any food May" he groans.
"Alright let's postmates starbucks" i say grabbing my phone. I order a tea and sandwich for me and I order a frappuccino and a sandwich for Lucas. While we wait for that to come we just lay down on the floor in my living room.
"Where's your fam?" Lucas asks.
"My parents took Der to a birthday party and my sister is at something for yearbook." I say looking at him.
"What do you wanna do tonight?" I ask him.
"Well I do have a game today. Wanna come?" He asks.
"Of course, I get to see how bad you are" I say giggling.
"Yeah sure" he says sarcastically." And then we can go back to my house and do whatever" he says.
"Do you wanna go out?" I ask.
"Only if you do"
"I kinda just wanna stay home and chill. We should go in the hot tub and watch a movie and be really cute and stuff" I say smiling.
"Then that's what we'll do" he says leaning in to kiss me on the cheek but then the doorbell rings which means our breakfast is here.
"Sorry cutie. Food comes first" I say laughing going to get the door.
"Is it a guy?" Lucas asks.
"I think so" I say and then Lucas runs to the door and answers it for me. But once he opens the door we both see that it's a teenage girl and she is very pretty.
"Hey hottie! Here's your food! Want my number too?" She squeals and I roll my eyes. I swear if Lucas takes her number I'm gonna slap him upside his head.
"Nah, I've already got this beautiful girl's number, I'm good. Thanks for the food though!" Lucas says and closes the door. He sees the pout on my face.
"Why do you have to be so hot?" I ask in a baby voice.
"I'm not. Have you seen yourself?" He says chuckling.
"Okay, i guess we are a pretty cute couple" I say smiling.
"Cute? That's not the right word. Fucking hot? Yes" he says kissing my cheek.
"You wanna eat don't you?" He asks me and I nod running to the kitchen. We eat our food and I play some music. My favorite artist Sabrina Carpenter comes on and I start to dance around my living room and kitchen singing my heart out. Sabrina is coming to our state but i wasn't able to get tickets and I'm so so so sad about it.
"You really like her don't you?" Lucas asks me.
"No. I don't like her, I fucking love her. I'm so upset that I didn't get tickets to see or meet her. Like that's all I wanted" I say frowning and he just frowns and hugs me.
"What time is your game?" I ask looking up at him.
"Like 1. So I should probably be home by 12" he says.
"Well it's 11:30 so we should probably get ready" i say.
"We could or we could just cuddle now and go get ready at my house" he says.
"Alright fine" I say smiling and taking his hand and guiding him upstairs.
We cuddled for about 45 minutes and then we gathered our stuff and went to his house. I put a bag together just in case I sleep there tonight.
Once we arrive his mom tells us that we have like 30 minutes to get ready. Since I already have my hair done I just change from my sweatpants into leggings. I don't wanna put on any makeup so I just slip on my white vans and then I'm ready to go. Meanwhile, Lucas is putting on all of his football gear and he looks so attractive in it. Once he's fully ready I go over to him and hug him from behind.
"How did I get such a hot and athletic boyfriend?" I ask kissing his cheek. He laughs and then his mom tells us it's time to go. I grab my phone and sunglasses and then we head to the car.
"You look stunning sweetheart" Lucas says to me.
"Sweetheart?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "That's a new one" I say laughing.
"Fine, you look stunning baby girl" he says chuckling
"Well thank you but I'm not wearing any makeup and my natural hair is a mess" I say pointing to the braids on my shoulders.
"Oh shut up! You don't need any makeup and your natural hair is gorgeous" he says.
"You guys are officially the cutest couple I've ever seen" Mary says from the front seat. We both blush.
"Mom, how come Layla didn't come?" Lucas asks
"She had to study for finals, but she told me to take lots of videos" his mom says.
"It's alright, I have Maya here I'll be okay" he says grabbing my hand.
Few hours later...
Lucas's POV
My game was not the best and I'm really angry. I got nervous because Maya was there and my team ended up loosing the game. Now I'm upset because Maya probably thinks that's i suck at football.
"Baby, what's wrong?" She asks grabbing my hand while we walk to the car.
"I'm angry. My team lost and now you probably think that I suck at football," I say clenching my jaw.
"Listen, you were amazing on that field today. Win or lose I know how great you are at football. Don't be angry baby." She says kissing my jawline trying to calm me down.
"But I wanted to show you how good I am and I didn't get to" I say pouting.
"Lucas, i don't mean to sound rude but shut the fuck up," she laughs, "you were great out there and I'm a very proud girlfriend"
"Okay" I say finally smiling.
We finally get in the car and head home. When Maya and I get home we open the door and see all of our friends there and they all yell,
"Surprise!!"
"Oh my gosh what's this for?" Maya and I both say very surprised.
"It's for being the cutest couple and being together for 9 months!" Alicia says.
"Nine months?! That's it?!" Maya asks looking at me giggling.
"How about you go change Luke and then we'll stay for like an hour and then leave you guys alone?" Jacob offers.
"Sounds good" I say going upstairs and Maya follows me.
"I love our friends so much but I'm really not in the party mood" Maya whines.
"I know baby neither am I, but they're leaving soon anyway" I say to her taking off all my football gear.
"Damn, you're so fucking hot!" Maya laughs and bites her lip.
"Alright baby girl, let me get in the shower I'm all gross and sweaty" I laugh as well. I go in my bathroom and take a quick shower and when I come out Maya is laying on my bed with her head is her hands.
"May, are you okay?" I ask her concerned.
"My head hurts" She says groaning.
"Alright let's go downstairs." Maya heads downstairs and i grab two pieces of paper and put them in my back pocket.
"So guys, Maya isn't feeling very well so I'm sorry but could you guys please leave?" I say chuckling. They all nod and laugh and head to the door.
"But wait! After this," I say getting on one knee like I'm going to propose to her but I'm not. I pull out the two lives of paper out of my pocket.
"Maya Isabel Winters, will you please go see and meet Sabrina Carpenter with me?" I say grinning.
"What!!! Oh my gosh yes of course!" She says pulling me into a kiss and then hugs me afterwards. Everyone says how happy they are for Maya and then they leave.
"Oh my god!! I can't believe I'm going to see and meet the love of my life with the actual love of my life" she says laughing and jumping up and down.
"Are you excited?" I ask.
"I'm so fucking excited!" She says squealing.
"So I'm guessing you don't have a headache anymore?" I ask
"Actually, my headache got a lot worse from doing that" she chuckles and then pulls me upstairs to my room so that we can cuddle.
"Come here my girl" I say pulling her on top of me.
"I'm tired Luke" she says whining.
"Go to sleep"
"But then we won't get to spend our 9 month anniversary being cute" she frowns.
"Baby it's only like 3:30. After we wake up we'll be adorable together" I say chuckling.
"In that case, goodnight" she says kissing a part of my neck and falling asleep.
"Goodnight May" i say kissing a random spot of her blonde hair and falling asleep as well.
An hour later...
Maya's POV
I really don't feel well at all when I wake up, but I'm going to hide it for today. I really can't get sick. We have awards and promo next week and then the week after that we graduate. Right now is just not the time, immune system! I stay in the bed going on my phone and decide to post a pic of my Sabrina Carpenter tickets on instagram.