Talk To Me

Maya's POV
"Maya wake up!!" Derek shouts and jumps on me.
"Get off of me you weirdo" I say trying to stay asleep.
"What's going on?" Lucas mumbles
"Maya! Lucas! Wake up!" Derek shouts once again. All of a sudden I hear Derek squeal and I sit up to see that  Lucas picked him up and ran downstairs with him in his arms. Lucas and Derek are laughing downstairs as I'm walking into the living room. I sit down next to Derek.
"Where's mom kiddo?"
"Her and daddy went on a hike. You guys have to watch me for a little bit."
"Yay" I say sarcastically
"So what do you wanna do today buddy?" Lucas asks Derek
"Can you teach me how to swim, Lucas?" Derek asks.
"Well sure buddy. Let's eat something first and then go in" Lucas says smiling. We eat some eggs for breakfast and then we all get into our swimsuits. My swimsuit is just a plain triangle top with cheeky bottoms. I wasn't planning on actually swimming, I was just going to tan and watch Derek and Lucas swim.
"May, you ready?" Lucas asks
"Maya! Are you ready to go?" Derek asks impatiently.
"I'm coming oh my lord" I say laughing.
We go downstairs into my backyard and Lucas puts Derek's floaties on his arms and they get in the water. I put my music on and my sunglasses on and just relax.
10 minutes later...
I feel water being splashed on me and I look over and Lucas and Derek are laughing.
"Leave me alone you jerks!" I say jokingly
"Maya! Come in the pool!" Derek screeches
"I don't want to" I say whining
"Maya come on!" Lucas says
"You'll have to make me"
"Oh alright." Lucas says coming out of the water and picking me up.
"No! Lucas no! Stop!" I say laughing as he throws me in the water. I emerge from the water trying to look mad but I just end up laughing. Derek is on the steps laughing his head off and asking Lucas to throw me in again.
"How bout i throw you little boy" I said to him
"Do it Maya, I dare you!" Derek says laughing. So I take him by the arms and I throw him into the other part of the pool. We continue to splash each other until Lucas interrupts.
"Alright you two, I think that's enough." Lucas says laughing.
"You're no fun Lucas, I don't like you anymore" Derek says half laughing half pouting.
"Yeah, I agree with Der. We don't like you anymore" I say sticking my tongue at him
"Well you never liked me, you've always loved me, Maya"
"Aww" Derek says
"Yeah, I agree with Der. Awww" Lucas holds me by the waist and kisses me on the lips. The kiss does not last long because we hear a man clearing his throat.
"Hi dad" I say smiling and breaking away from Lucas.
"Yeah don't 'hi dad' me. Why don't you actually pay attention to your brother instead of making out with your boyfriend that you've been dating for like 2 days?" My dad says
"Derek is fine! Nothing's gonna happen if we are in the pool and he even has his floaties on. And for your information, I've been dating Lucas for like 7 months dad!" I shout at him
"Okay cut it out you two. Let's leave them alone honey" My mom says taking my dad inside.
"Lucas, maybe now would be a good time for you to go" My mom says
"I don't want Lucas to leave mommy!" Derek shouts
"Yeah, neither do I. His mom isn't gonna be home for a while so if he goes, I'm going too." I say.
"May it's okay. I can go" Lucas whispers in my ear.
"No it's not okay! You shouldn't have to leave just because we kissed. Derek was and is fine he's literally two feet away from us! I'm tired of them thinking it's okay to kick you out all the time. You're my boyfriend and you were my best friend before that so, no. If you go, I'm going with you." I say
"Fine Maya, go have fun with your boyfriend. Come home in a couple days to see your brother." My mom says shaking her head in disappointment. I can hear her go into the house and yell at my dad for making me leave.
"You guys are leaving again?" Derek asks pouting.
"Yeah buddy, I got to go home." Lucas says
"Well why does Maya have to go?" He asks
"I'm going because I don't wanna be around dad right now. I'll FaceTime you on the iPad to say goodnight okay?" I say hugging him.
"Okay just as long as you aren't gone forever. I'm tired, Lucas will you put me to bed?" Derek asks rubbing his eyes.
"Sure little guy let's go dry off." Lucas says getting out of the pool with Derek.
"You coming May?" Lucas asks me
"Nah. I'll be up in a few. Love you best friend" I say to Derek.
"Love you too best friend" Derek says in a sleepy voice and then they go inside.
I get out of the pool and decide to go talk to my dad.