Dinner With The Family

Lucas's POV
I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully. She's kicked off the covers so I have a perfect view of her tiny body and I just smile because I ended up with the most beautiful girl in the world. She turns around and I can tell that she's going to wake up soon. Her hand accidentally lands on my dick and I inhale sharply. I know that she's sleeping but I can't help but get a little hard. I see a smirk on her tiny face and I now know that she's no longer asleep.
"Good morning beautiful" I say trying to get words to come out since she still hasn't moved her hand.
"It's like 9 in the morning and you are already hard? What were you dreaming about?" She says chuckling
"Only my beautiful girlfriend. And it's because of your hand in a place where it isn't supposed to be." I say laughing as well
"Oh so you have a problem with my hand being there?" She asks smiling
"Not at all" I say grabbing her by the waist and pulling her on top of me. She squeals as she lands on top of mine.
"What do you wanna do today handsome?" She asks putting my face in between her hands.
"I don't know. We could do anything. What do you feel up to doing?" I say rubbing my hands up and down her back.
"Definitely not hang out with Riley" she said rolling her eyes.
"Well we aren't hanging out with him ever again, so you don't have to worry about that."
"I don't know. I don't really wanna stay in all day again and I don't really wanna hang out with anyone. I'm in a weird mood" she says laughing.
"Well we can just go with the flow today."
"Alright sounds good. You know what I wanna do right now though?" She asks while grinning
"Get breakfast? I'm starving baby girl" I say
"That and this" she says kissing me passionately. I obviously kiss her back and I wrap my arms around her waist as we continue to kiss on my bed. We end our kiss with a few little kisses.
"What was that for?" I ask
"Just being you and taking care of me yesterday" she says biting her lip and smiling.
"Well I'm gonna take care of you for the rest of our lives so get used to it baby girl" I say winking at her.
"God you're so hot it kills me" she squeals and puts her head down on my chest.
"And you're so sexy I just can't control myself around you" I say squeezing her thighs a little bit. We then end up going downstairs to get some breakfast. I assumed that my mom was already gone at work but she was actually standing in the kitchen making breakfast.
"Good morning love birds!" My mom says smiling.
"Good morning mom. What are you doing here?" I ask
"I live here?" She says laughing.
"Don't you have work?" I ask
"Nope. I'm off today. How are you feeling Maya?"
"Much better, thanks to this guy right here." She says smiling at me.
"Well sit down. I've got to talk to you guys about something" my mom says putting the food on the table and Maya and I go sit down next to each other. We start eating and then my mom starts talking.
"So Lucas, your dad isn't working tonight and he wanted to have a family dinner."

Maya's POV
"So Lucas, your dad isn't working tonight and he wanted to have a family dinner." His mom says. Once she says that I see Lucas's eyes light up. He gets so excited but then he makes a frown.
"What about Maya?" He says looking at me worried.
"She can come too. Your dad wants to get to know her better" Mary says smiling. I've never seen Lucas look happier than he does right now.
"Yay. I'm so excited" Lucas shouts
"We'll leave at around 5:30. Dress nice please" Mary says as she walks out of the kitchen.
"See baby, I told you everything would get better" I say grabbing his hand.
"I'm so happy right now. Thank you May" He says hugging me.
"For what?" I ask confused
"For giving me hope that things would be okay"
"Anytime" I say hugging him back. We finish up our breakfast and then go sit down in the living room.
"I can't believe we have to go back to school in like 2 days" I say rolling my eyes.
"I know. I don't wanna go back at all" He says putting his arm around me.
"Well let's think of it like this, we have April which will be testing all month long and then May which will be a bunch of end of the year activities and then school will be over!" I say trying to make it seem better.
"You always know what to say to make everyone feel better" He says
"I know. It's my specialty" I say snuggling into his shoulder and smiling.
"Wanna go swimming? Or hot tubing?" He asks.
"Sure let's go get changed!" I say running upstairs. He chases after me and grabs me by the waist once he catches up to me. We start laughing hysterically and once we calm down, we stare into each other's eyes.
"You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, Maya" Lucas says to me
"Your eyes are always such an amazing twinkling green when I look at them" I say in awe of how breathtaking his eyes are.
"That's because I'm always with you" He says smiling. We then share a little peck and get ready to go swimming. I put on a cute coral bikini and he puts on grey swim shorts.
"You ready, May?" He asks
"Yep" i say and then he lifts me onto his shoulder and runs downstairs with me in his arms. He slaps my butt once he puts me down on the ground. We then jump into the pool holding hands.
"We need music!" I say
"Well my speaker is already out here so just connect to it."
"Alright" I say getting out of the pool and I can tell he is watching my ass while I'm walking to go get the speaker.
"Stop staring at my ass, Lucas!" I shout while laughing.
"I can't help it if you're sexy baby" He says in a very smooth, sexy voice. I find the speaker, connect to it, and then play the music. I jump back into the pool and swim up to Lucas and wrap my legs around his torso. He supports me by grabbing my upper thighs.
"Well hello there baby girl" he says looking at me.
"Hi baby" I say putting my hands in his wet hair.
"I wanna ask you something" he says rubbing my thighs and butt
"Shoot" i say wrapping my arms around his neck.
"When did you start having feelings for me?" He asks
"Well, I started liking you in 6th grade when we met in Spanish. And then I liked you on and off for the first part of 7th grade and well yeah now we are here" I say smiling. "What about you?" I ask him.
"Well I also liked you when I met you but I felt like we didn't know each other enough. And then in 7th grade I liked you the whole year but I just covered it up with Lauren and Amaya. And then over the summer was when I realized I loved you and now here we are" he says smiling.
"So you didn't like Lauren and Amaya?"
"Well I liked Amaya a little bit but not nearly as much as I liked you"
"Aww! You are the cutest guy ever" I say grabbing his face.
"I'm glad we are together now" he says grinning.
"Me too. You have no idea" I say biting my lip and then kissing him. We stand in the pool like that for a little before we go inside.
"Can I use your shower?" I ask
"Yeah of course" he says once we get into his room. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower and wait for it to warm up.
"I'm getting in the shower now. I don't really care if you come in the bathroom just as long as I'm still in the shower, alright?" I ask
"Alright, sounds good. I love you" he says kissing me on the cheek before he leaves the bathroom.
"Love you too." I say and then close the door. I strip out of my swimsuit and get into the warm water. My new favorite song "There's Nothin Holdin Me Back" by Shawn Mendes comes on and I start dancing and singing in the shower. The song is such a bop and it puts me in such a good mood. When I'm dancing and singing the door opens and I know that Lucas has now walked in. I don't acknowledge him or say anything to him until the song is over.
"Well aren't you just the cutest? Shaking your butt and singing your heart out in the shower?" He chuckles
"I am the cutest actually" I say putting my head out from his shower curtain.
"Can you give me the face wash?" I ask him and he hands me it and then leaves the bathroom. I wash my hair, my body, and my face. I then stand under the water for a couple of minutes thinking about tonight. I hope Lucas's dad likes me. I've only met him a couple of times so I have to charm him. I get out of the shower, wrap myself in a towel, and then go back to Lucas's room.
"How was your shower?" He asks me.
"Very fun and relaxing." I say looking through my clothes for what I'm going to wear.
"Alright, well I'm gonna hop in the shower okay baby?" He tells me.
"Sounds good. I'll be dressed when you get out" I smile
"Yay! I know you'll look amazing" He smiles and then leaves to the bathroom. I then find a pretty, white babydoll dress and put that on. It's fancy but not too fancy. The dress is long sleeve but goes above my knees so hopefully I won't get too hot. I then go into his bathroom and start putting on my makeup.
"May, are you in here?" Lucas asks.
"Yes" i say continuing to do my makeup. I put on my concealer and my powder first and then he takes a towel into the shower, wraps it around himself and steps out of the shower. I bite my lip cause he looks so hot with the towel around his waist and the water all over his tan abs.
"Like what you see?" He asks coming closer to me.
"No, I love what I see" I say smiling and still looking at his rock hard abs. He comes up to me and goes near my ear and whispers,
"Take a picture, it'll last longer" and then walks away.
"I hate you" I say laughing. I continue to do my makeup by putting on my mascara and eyeshadow. Then I finish with some brows,lip gloss, and eyeliner and move onto my hair. I leave my hair in its natural form but I pin it back into a half up half down hairstyle. I leave his bathroom and realize that Lucas is not in his room. I put on my brown, suede, strappy heels. The heels are only a couple of inches so I won't look over dressed up. Once I'm finished with that, I put on some perfume and Lucas walks in.
"Damn! My baby girl looks gorgeous" he says and I can't help but blush.
"You look so handsome" I say walking over to him. He's wearing a navy blue button down long sleeve and some dress pants and shoes.
"Are you nervous?" He asks me
"Not at all. Why would I be?"
"Well you are having dinner with my family, this is kind of a big milestone in a relationship." He says
"Yeah, for a normal relationship. But me and you have already seen each other half naked and I've hung out with your family plenty of times" I say chuckling.
"Yeah but you've never hung out with my dad. But you shouldn't have anything to worry about, he's gonna love you" He says
"And why do you say that?"
"Because, my mom loves you, my sister loves you, and most importantly, I love you" He says kissing my lips. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back.
"Lucas, Maya! It's time to go!" His mom says and we separate from each other.
"You ready?" I ask grabbing his hand.
"So ready and so pumped" he says grinning while squeezing my hand back.
We get downstairs and go into the car. Mary said that Michael, Lucas's dad, will meet us at the restaurant because he had to stop at the store at get something. We drive to the restaurant and Lucas can't stop moving his leg up and down.
"Babe, calm down. It's just dinner with your dad" I say chuckling a bit.
"I know. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I just want him to love you and want him to be proud of me, since I barely ever see him"
"How could he not be proud of you? You've done amazing things Lucas. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their son." I say giving him a kiss on his cheek which makes him smile.
"Thank you, May. I have no idea what I would do without you!" He says
"That's what I'm here for" I say smiling.
We finally get to the restaurant and Lucas's whole family seems nervous. Shouldn't I be the nervous one? I mean I'm the one sitting down with his family, they act like they don't know their own dad. Let's hope this thing goes well.
We go inside the restaurant and see his dad sitting at a table near the back of the restaurant. We all walk over there and he gets up to greet us all. He kisses his wife and hugs his daughter and son.
"Hello Maya nice to see you again!" His dad says hugging me.
"Hi Mr. Crawford, nice to see you as well" i say hugging him back.
"Oh please! Call me Michael. You all look very nice by the way" he compliments us all. We all say thank you as I make my way to a seat next to Lucas. His dad is sitting at the head of the table while his mom is across from me and Layla is across from Lucas. We make small talk and order our drinks and some appetizers.
"So Lucas and Maya, how long have you guys been dating?" Michael asks.
"Almost 8 months I think" I say.
"But we've been a thing for about a year" Lucas says.
"Wow, that's a very long time for a middle school relationship." He says in shock.
"Yeah, we hear that a lot" i say laughing and looking at Lucas.
"Well as long as neither of you get hurt, I'm all for this relationship. You seem like an amazing girl and Lucas has improved in school, sports, and his personality since he's been with you" Michael says smiling.
"Well what can I say? She's changed me for the better" he says grabbing my hand on the table. I just smile at him. Michael talks with his wife and daughter while Lucas and I just sit there drinking our drinks. I then get a text message and I have no idea who it could be from.
Lucas:
I told you my dad would like you ;)
Maya:
Why are you texting me? I'm sitting right next to you lmao
Lucas:
Wanna play a game?
Maya:
Depends. What game?
Lucas:
I'll place my hand on your thigh and then I'll keep going higher. Once I get very high, the more you make noise or move, the higher I'll keep going. Got it?
I can't help but laugh to myself when he texts me this.
Maya:
So like "are you nervous?" alright, I got it. But let's do a twist, I'm gonna do the same thing to you. But instead of going higher I'll palm you harder😏
I can see Lucas's breath catch in his throats and he's just smirking at his phone.
Maya:
Two can play his game Crawford :)
Lucas:
You got that right May😏
Maya:
We gonna do this thing or what?
Lucas:
Let's go.
So now I'm waiting to see when he'll start the game. Since he's taking forever, I make the first move. Then I start up a conversation with Mary and Michael.
"So Maya, what do you like to do in your free time?" Michael asks me
"Well, I like to hang out with Lucas, sing, dance, draw, and babysit."
"Wow! You like children and art. I love art" Michael says.
"Really?" I say smiling and then I feel his hand on my lower thigh. I gasp a little bit because it took me by surprise.
"Are you okay honey?" Mary asks me.
"Oh yeah I was just so shocked to know that someone has a passion for art like me." I say trying to cover up my sudden gasp. Since I did gasp, Lucas's hand goes up a little higher and I push my hand down on his dick a little harder. Lucas then gets a little red and clears his throat.
"Are you okay baby?" I say to him while pushing down harder.
"Y-yeah. I'm perfectly fine" he says stuttering and I just laugh. God I love our relationship. The game continues for a while and then our food comes. As the food arrives, Lucas's hand is very high up my thigh at this point and I am pressing very hard on his dick. (authors note:I'm laughing as I write this)  His fingers move under my dress to trace the outline of my underwear and that's when I kinda sort of loose it.
"I'm going to go to the restroom to wash up before I eat. Excuse me" I say pushing myself away from the table. I get up and walk quickly to the bathroom. Once I'm in there the door opens again and the last time this happened was with Riley, so I am a little frightened. But then I turn around and see Lucas.
"Damn, you look so beautiful tonight May" he says locking the bathroom door.
"Thank you" I say laughing. 
"Well I really just can't help myself" he says and I know what he's about to do. He takes me by the waist and kisses me very hard. I obviously kiss back because well I love him.
"You turned me on so much back there." Lucas whispers against my lips.
"And you the same" I say biting my lip and kissing him again. He moves down to my neck but I stop him.
"Is everything okay?" Lucas asks worried that he may have freaked me out.
"Yeah, but you can't give me any hickies," I chuckle.
"Why not?" He asks
"Because I'm going out there to eat with your family! Are you crazy?" I say.
"Ohh yeah" he laughs.
"We'll continue this tonight. I promise" I say kissing him once more on the lips. The kiss was meant to be short and sweet but he held me against him to make it longer. Once we pull away, I smile, wash my hands, and leave the bathroom. A couple minutes later after I arrive at the table, Lucas comes back as well. Our food is there and I'm so excited to eat it. I'm also very excited to continue that tonight.