November: The Month I Found Out

On November 21, I was having a small party with my friends, and I invited Lucas. Lucas told me he couldn't come because he was spending the weekend with his dad. Yea, I was sad but its not like he had a choice he had to go with his dad.

All my squad friends ended up coming and it was very fun. Then, we saw on Christopher's snapchat, that Lucas was with his friends Luka, Megan, Kristina, Penelope, and Chris. Now I was kinda upset and offended and so were my best friends Bailey and Nicole.

They decided to have a little chat with Lucas on my phone and it wasn't a nice one. He sent me a real, genuine apology for not coming to the party.

Lucas:Aye. Sorry I should have texted you I wasn't going with my dad. My bad.

Me: It's okay, I appreciate your apology though and it's really not that big of a deal.

All of my friends thought it was so cute how he actually apologized, I really didn't think anything of it. Or at least I didn't till Monday at school.

In chorus, Megan came up to Bailey and I and told me how Lucas would not stop talking about me that night. He kept saying how cool, nice, and chill I was. Everyone there thought he liked me and Lucas said he might be falling for me. I was off that whole day after she told me that. Lucas had gotten new shoes that weekend, so like the good friend i am I told him that I liked his shoes. He had the biggest smile on his face when I told him that.

That day in science and Spanish I could tell how much he stared at me and smiled when I looked at him

My only thought at the end of the day was maybe he does like me.