Best Weekend Ever!...Almost Part 2

Maya's POV
I wake up wrapped in two strong arms and look to my right to see Lucas cutely sleeping. As I try to make my way out of Lucas' arms I yawn and fail. I end up falling back down onto the couch.
"Lucas, wake up. Let me go!" I giggle
"No, never." He laughs as he starts to wake up. After he's fully awake we just lay there on the couch together enjoying each other's company.
"God you are so freaking beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" He says while looking at me
"How did you get so lucky? How did I get so lucky? You're so hot and so so caring I really don't know what I'd do without you." I say smiling. We lean in to kiss each other but we get interrupted by two text tones.
"Who texted?" We both ask
"Mom" We both say at the same time and laugh.
"Mine said that her and my dad won't be home till like 2 so you can leave whenever." I say
"Mine said that she can't pick me up till 5ish cause she has work." He says
"Why don't you just stay here and then we'll go to Chris' party together?" I ask
"Sounds good. I have all my stuff anyway."
"Alrighty then. My mom said it's okay" I say smiling
"Now where were we?" He asks grinning
"I think we were right here" I say pointing to my lips. We then start to kiss. Now I will admit that I've never had a make out session before. Lucas and i just never have the time alone to and I'm kinda glad it's happening right now. We continue to kiss and these kisses turn into a make out session. But i break away to tell him something.
"Did i do something wrong? Are we going too fast?" He asks worried
"No no! I just wanna let you know that I've never done this before so if I do something weird, I'm sorry" I say smiling
"You can't do anything wrong. Now come here" he says and grabs me to kiss me again. We continue to make out and I find myself on top of him. He has his arms around my waist very tightly and I have my hands on his face. I'm so unbelievably happy right now. Eventually, we break away to breathe.
"God dammit" he says
"What?" I ask laughing. He points down to his pants where I can see a little tent.
"Yeah I'm sorry." I say while cracking up.
"You can't help it if you're sexy" He says while laughing
"I guess not but I hope you know I'm not taking care of that for you." I say looking disgusted
"It'll go away and trust me I know" he says while laughing again.
"But god dammit I'm so in love with you" he says while looking me in the eyes.
"I kinda like you too" I saw while looking him in the eyes. He starts to lean in again but i stop him. He then shows me a confused face. I point down to the little tent and laugh.
"Oh i get it." He says laughing. We then share a laugh. I look at the time and it reads 9:15.
"What are we gonna have for breakfast?" He asks me
"Any ideas?" I ask
"Well I have one but you wouldn't be full only I would" He says in a dirty tone while looking at my shorts.
"Alright horny boy, down boy, down." I laugh
"Nah I'm just playing but I know what we can have."
"CAKE!" We both scream at the same time. We then proceed to cut ourselves two pieces of cake, pour two glasses of juice, and then watch some TV.
"So let's talk about something." I say kinda seriously
"Hmm?" He says with cake in his mouth
"So tonight, at the party, Amaya and Lauren are gonna be there," I say
"And?" He asks confused
"Well," I continue "you used to like both of them. So if you see them again tonight are you going to catch feelings for them again?" I ask kinda scared to hear the answer.
"What the hell? Of course not!" He says shocked.
"Okay" i say quietly
"Why would you ask me that?"
"I don't know. I just, I'm not as pretty as them and I don't have a good body or a big ass like they do so I didn't know if you'd be more attracted to them or to me." I say almost in tears
"Hey, you don't need to worry about them. Sure they might be pretty but you're gorgeous and what do you mean they have a better body than you do? You are so fit and your ass is huge and you are thick. But, none of that matters to me. You are mine, not them. You are my girl and you'll always be my girl. I'm in love with you not Amaya or Lauren." He finishes and kisses my forehead.
"God I'm so in love with you" I say and kiss him again but we don't make out.
Once we are finished eating we decide to walk to the store and buy Chris' present. I decided to wear a pair of jeggings, a crop top with a cardigan, and vans. I also did my hair in two braids and had my lanyard swinging around of my neck. Lucas just wears light grey long sleeve, his khakis, and his nikes but damn he still looks hot.