What Happened Next

Maya's P.O.V
I've been crying and crying and crying for about 3 days straight. He hasn't texted or called or showed up at my house. I mean I told him not to but obviously I wanted him to show up. I miss him so much and I can't believe I overreacted like that. People told me that he was crying after I drove away but I doubt it because Lucas never cries and he would never cry over me. Why am I so stupid? I should've just said it was no big deal and we would be fine right now. I hope he shows up soon.

Lucas' P.O.V
I can't believe I did that to Maya. How could I be so dumb? I've been crying for like 3 days straight and when I'm not crying I'm trying to think of ways to win her back. I think I finally figured it out. I'm going to bring her, her favorite froyo and then I'm gonna confess my love for her (again) and hopefully she will forgive me. I also got her a stuffed animal so I hope everything will go good. I'm going to go to her house and I made sure that she was home by texting her mom. I'm on my way over there right now. My mom wanted to see how everything would work out so she's driving me and I gotta tell you, I'M SO NERVOUS! What if she doesn't forgive me? What will happen then? Oh god! I arrived at her house shortly and when I opened the car door I could feel my heart beating out of my chest and my palms got very sweaty. I wiped my palms off on my new shorts and walked up to the door with her froyo and teddy best in my hand. I rang the doorbell and her mom answered it.
"Maya won't come out of her room." She said
"Well can I go to her room?" I asked hopeful
"Yeah but no funny business!" She scolded
"Okay," I laughed a little "here I go."
Then I walked to her room I didn't knock and I just went in.
"What the heck are you doing here?!" She shouted. I could tell she has been crying because her eyes were red and her hair was in a messy ponytail and she was wearing pajamas. She still looked beautiful as always though.
"I came to apologize." I responded after snapping out of it.
"I told you not to come over! What don't you understand about that? I don't wanna see you! I'm a mess and I think you should leave." She said quickly. Well that hurts but I deserve it.
"Okay first, I understand but I need to apologize. Second, I don't care if you don't wanna see me I need to see you. Third, you are not a mess you are beautiful like always and fourth I'm not leaving unless you push me out of here." I said. After that she charged at me to push me out of her house but I stood my ground and being the giant brick wall I am, she didn't pass me.
"Ugh!" She sighed. "What's that?" She asked pointing to the two items I was carrying in my hand.
"Well I got you froyo and a teddy bear." I handed her both.
"Strawberry shortcake, my favorite. How did you know?" She asked with a smile starting to appear on her face.
"I remembered from our little date." I said smiling
"And the teddy bear?" She asked
"I just assumed you liked bears." I said while looking down.
"Okay speak." She demanded
"Okay look, I'm so so so sorry about what I did at Kayla's party. I shouldn't let what other people think affect me or us. It's me and you, not everyone else. You probably won't forgive me because I'm a stupid idiot who makes mistakes all the time," we both laughed, "but I think I'm in love with you and I don't know because I've never felt this way before but you are so important to me and I can't, I won't loose you." I finished.

Maya's P.O.V
I literally had to hold back tears after he said that.
"You think you're in love with me?" My voice cracked
"I've thought this for a while." He said while smiling
"Give me the froyo." I demanded. He gave me the froyo
"Give me the bear" he gave me the bear. I noticed the look of confusion on his face and I smiled to myself, then I ran into his arms. He immediately responded back by wrapping his arms around my back and I wrapped my arms around his back.
"So do you forgive me?" He asked while still holding on to me
"What do you think?" I said with a smile
"Let's get it!" He responded
"Oh god" I said while laughing. I finally let go and asked him if he wanted to hang out.
"I'm gonna go tell my mom that she can go home I'll be right back." He said about to walk out the door.
"I'll come with." We walked out the door with our hands intertwined and we both had smiles plastered on our faces. I'm not really mad anymore I just hope he learned his lesson. When his mom saw us she started clapping.
"Yay everything worked out! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed
"Aw thank you" I said trying to hide my blush
"Mom I'm gonna hang out with Maya a little is that okay?" He asked
"Of course, of course. What time should I be back?" She asked her son. Lucas then looked at me and I looked at my phone to see the time.
2:30
"How about 4:30 or 5:00?" I said
"Ok I'll see you then. Bye Maya. Bye Lucas love you." She said about to drive away.
"Bye mom I love you too." He responded and she drove away. We walked back into my house and I told my mom that he would be staying for a little bit. Of course she was okay with it.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him sitting on the couch.
"What movie?" He asked sitting next to me
"I don't know, Mean Girls? I said smiling
"No!" He shouted
"Okay okay. Let's watch High School Musical!" I said
"Alright I'm down with that." He said laughing
"Yay!" As I started the movie, Lucas put his arm around me and I nuzzled my head into his neck. My sister walked out but we didn't move.
"Can I take a picture of you two?" My sister asked squealing. I looked at Lucas wanting to make sure he was okay with it.
"Of course. I want everyone to know she is mine." He said and we both started laughing and that's when my sister took the picture.
Lucas and I also took a pic for Snapchat and my mom made us brownies and then we just enjoyed our movie marathon. I fell asleep during our second movie and I knew Lucas had to leave soon.

30 minutes later...

I felt myself being lifted up then being set down on my bed. I thought it was my dad so I didn't say anything or move.
"Sleep well princess. I like you." And after he said that I knew it was Lucas. I opened my eyes to see him walking out.
"I love you." I said
He looked back at me and smiled while shaking his head.
"And I love you." He then left and I went back to sleep being the happiest I have ever been.