Spring Break! Part 1

Lucas' POV
So it's now spring break and I'm sad. I'm going to California for the week and I'm gonna miss Maya so much. I asked my mom and her mom if she could come with us but they both said no and thought it would be a really big step in our relationship but what they don't know is that I've already seen Maya half naked. Oh my god, just thinking about that day gets me excited in more ways than one if you know what I mean. Maya is really sad that I'm leaving and I can't help but be a little worried about her. I know that her and her friends have made up but we've been spending so much time together lately that she hasn't spent a lot of time with them. I'm kind of worried that she's gonna be all alone this week. I'm leaving on Monday so I can hang out with her over the weekend.
Lucas: Maya, do you want to have a sleepover this weekend?
Maya: Is that even a question? Of course I do. I wanna spend time with you before you leave :(
Lucas: Me too so how about you go ask your mom if you can spend the weekend here?
Maya: Okay I'll be right back one sec.
2 minutes later...
Maya: It took a lot of convincing but my mom managed to get my dad to say yes!
Lucas: Yay! How about you come over at around 5?
Maya: Okay sounds great!
Lucas: And make sure you dress up :)
Maya: What do you mean dress up?
Lucas: Wear some heels and a cute dress, I'm taking you out baby :)
Maya: Okay I'll see you at 5 love you💗
Lucas: Can't wait love you too!💗

Maya's POV
HE WANTS ME TO DRESS UP! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! I DO NOT HAVE ANY DRESSY CLOTHES!!!
"Mom!! I'm having a crisis!!" I shout at my mom from upstairs
"Yes honey?" My mom asks as she walks into my room
"So Lucas is taking me out tonight and he said to dress fancy but like I don't have anything fancy to wear and I have to be ready by 5 but it's already 3:30 and I'm kinda freaking out so please help me!" I rambled really quickly and started to hyperventilate
"Hey hey, calm down it's just Lucas you'll look fine in anything" My mom said stroking my hair and giving me a hug
"Can you still help me?" I asked her pouting
"Of course honey!" My mom says smiling.
After many hours of searching through my closet and my sister's closet I finally found a dress that I had never worn before. It was a maroon lace dress that had a zig zag cut out and the chest. It was tight fit but not a bodycon dress and I hate to say it but damn I looked good in this dress. I then found some shoes that matched with it very well. They were black crochet wedges and they made me gain like 3 inches in height. I think that tonight will go pretty well! Now I just have to do my hair and make up. I decided to straighten my hair because my curls were way too hard to maintain. I ended up putting it half up half down and applying some pretty natural make up because I didn't want to go all out. It was now 10 minutes till 5 so I texted Lucas that I would be there soon.
Once I got to his house, I rang the doorbell and his mom answered. My mom came up to the door with me so that her and Mary could talk a little bit about this weekend, apparently Lucas had a lot of things planned but they were going to be surprises for me. I set my bag down inside of their house and wait for Lucas to come down the stairs.
"Mom, do you think I look good enough for Maya? I mean I know she's way out of my league but do I at least look okay?" He asks fixing his sleeve while walking down the stairs but he still doesn't notice me
"Why don't you ask Maya yourself?" Mary says smiling at her handsome son
"Well considering you're way out of my league, I think you look hot" I said laughing. Lucas then makes eye contact with me and starts blushing. He also laughs as he makes his way over to me.
"Wow! May you look fantastic! How'd I get so lucky?" He asks me twirling me around.
"Don't make me blush in front of our moms" I say pulling him into a hug
"By the way, your ass looks wow in this dress, sorry but my hands won't be away from that thing at all tonight" he whispers in my ear making me giggle slightly but also gets me turned on a little bit.
"Aw you guys are so cute let's get some pictures!" Mary and my mom say
"Layla! Get down here and take some snapchats of your brother and his girlfriend!" Mary calls Lucas' sister downstairs
"Oh my gosh! I'm going to cry you guys look so cute!" She squeals.
Lucas and I do multiple poses for the hundreds of pictures that they are taking of us. The last two pictures we take are on Lucas and I's snapchats. The picture on his snapchat is me kissing his cheek and he captioned it saying "my girl is looking gorgeous tonight, damn😻😭🔥" and the picture on my snapchat was him kissing my cheek and I captioned it saying "my boy is looking hot tonight, I'm a lucky girl😻❤"
After all the pictures were taken Mary drove us to the restaurant that we were eating at. If I'm being honest, I don't know the name of the restaurant but it looked very very fancy. Lucas and I both felt a lot older and very awkward walking into the restaurant. Apparently Lucas had already made reservations so we were seated right away.
"You really look beautiful tonight Maya" Lucas said as soon as we sat down and he grabbed my hand from across the table.
"You look really handsome tonight Lucas. I feel like I don't compliment you enough and it's not that I don't think you are hot cause I do I just don't know how to word things correctly" I said laughing
"I understand Maya it's okay" he said squeezing my hand
"I'm really gonna miss you this week" I said with tears brimming my eyes