Emotional and Wild Day!

Lucas' POV
I wake up with a bunch of blonde hair in my face and see that it belongs to Maya. I move the hair away from me and realize how close we are laying next to each other and, I hate to say it but I'm enjoying this a lot. Her butt is very very close to my area and I can't help it but I end up having a boner. Maya then turns around and starts to open her eyes.
"Hey beauty" I say once her eyes are fully open
"Hey hottie" she replies while snuggling into me. "I wanna go back to sleep" she says in a baby voice. Then I hear a knock on my door.
"Hey hey hey. Maya I was wondering if you wanted to come get breakfast with me?" My mom asks Maya
"Yeah of course I'll come! Just give my like 15 minutes to get ready" she replied
"Great! I'll come back in 15 mins" my mom says smiling and then leaves.
"You're gonna get breakfast with my mom and leave me here all alone?" I ask her dramatically
"That would be correct. Now I've gotta go get ready. And if you're alone that means that you can take care of your little friend down there." She says laughing
"Hey it's not my fault!" I say laughing as well. Maya goes to get ready in the guest bathroom and 10 minutes later she comes out in jeans, a flowly long sleeve, and some sandals.
"Do I look okay?" She asks me concerned
"No," I say and then she frowns "You look amazing!" I say and she smiles again
"Awe thank you!" She says and runs over to my bed and hugs me. I hug her back and then my mom calls us both downstairs.
"Yes mom?" I say
"Well I'm gonna take Maya out and it's just gonna be you cause your sister is working. Are you going to be okay?"
"Mom I'll be fine I'm not a baby anymore"
"Yeah but sometimes you still act like it" Maya says then her and my mom laugh
"Haha so funny" I say sarcastically while sticking my tongue out at her and she responds my doing the same thing.
"Alright love birds lets go get some food Maya" my mom says
"Yay! I'm starting" Maya says getting excited. My mom and Maya then leave and now I'm all left alone. I don't know what to do. I could invite one of the guys over but I don't really want to. I think I'm just gonna chill and do some homework until Maya gets back.

Maya's POV
When we are driving to the restaurant we just jam out to some music and talk a little bit about Mary's job. I'm kind of nervous for this breakfast because I know Mary but I feel like she's gonna ask me a lot of questions about Lucas and I's relationship and I'm not gonna know how to respond to them. Once we get to the restaurant we are seated and we order our drinks.
"Hi, my name is Carrie and I'll be your server today! Is there anything I can get you to drink this morning?" Carrie asks
"I'll take an iced coffee please" Mary orders
"And I'll have an Arnold Palmer please" I order
"Sounds great! I'll be back as soon as possible with your drinks" Carrie says then walks away.
"So..." Mary starts off. Please don't ask me about Lucas please don't ask me about Lucas. "Why do you like my son?" Mary asks. Of course she asked about Lucas.
"Well, what is there not to like? I say smiling
"That's sweet but I'm serious. I've never seen him be so open with a girl or so serious about one before."
"Well, I don't know. There's something within him that's changed I can tell you that for a fact. He's smart, caring, sweet, funny, and so cute. We've been through a lot together and we somehow managed to make it through almost everything."
"What do you mean you've been through a lot?" She asks me
"Well, there was the first time that he told me he loved me in seventh grade, the time that we got in a fight in spanish because of..." what can I say? I can't say we got in a fight because we said that we wouldn't have sex with each other. "because of something stupid, the fact that he always acted different around his friends and acted like he didn't like me, friendship problems, and yea that's pretty much it." I finish
"Wow, I had no idea my son could be such a dick." She says and I almost choked on my drink and I couldn't contain my laughter and neither could she.
"Wow Mary watch your language" i said still cracking up. "He used to be a dick but he isn't anymore he's completely different now." I say sticking up for my boy.
"I'm glad he has you in his life. He always acted so weird and tried to be cool around those other girls but I feel like he can be himself around you." She says
"Me too. We feel so comfortable around each other and we really aren't like any other couple at our school. I mean we hang out all the time and have sleepovers, we actually care about each other and don't wanna get into each other's pants all the time." I say and Mary laughs.
"Hey guys so did you decide what to order?" Carrie comes back and asks
"Yea I've decided to get French toast with a side of hash browns" I say
"I've decided to get pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs" Mary orders
"Sounds good! I'll be back with those."
"I've never seen my son happier than when he's with you. His eyes light up when he sees you or your name, his palms start sweating whenever you're around, he messes with his hair which tells me he wants to look good around you, he's more determined at football and basketball because he knows that you're watching. You make him wanna be better, you make him better." She finishes and at this point I have tears in my eyes.
"That's so sweet but the way he makes me feel is so much more. My stomach gets butterflies whenever I see him, when I hear his voice or his laugh I automatically start smiling, his hugs make me feel complete, the way he dries my tears and replaces them with laughs makes my day, when he does that little grin while he smiles, it's the cutest thing in the world to me, when i see his name on my phone i automatically wanna see him. He is one of the most important people in my life at the moment and he makes my days 100x better." I finish while wiping my tears off my face.
"Aw, you guys are so in love and it kills me. You are a really good girl Maya and if my son ever hurts you I will be so mad at him." She says
"I hope he doesn't hurt me, fingers crossed" I reply. Carrie then brings us our food. Mary and I continue to eat and pay before we head back to their house. I text Lucas to let him know that we are on our way back and he says that he's happy to see me again.
Once Mary and I arrive back at their house, Lucas and I go up to his room again.
"I'm gonna go put some comfy clothes on I'll be right back" I say to him before going to change.  When I come back there are a bunch of blankets and pillows set up on his bed and Netflix is up on the TV.
"Aw, what's this?" I ask
"I thought that we could have a lazy day and watch some movies while you tell me how breakfast was." He says smiling
"Thank you! This is gonna be fun" I say running over to him and hugging him. We then get situated in the blankets and make sure we have lots of snacks and we start cuddling while we choose the movie to watch.
"So what did you and my mom talk about?" He asks me
"Well we basically just talked about our relationship the whole time."
"Really? Like what about the relationship?"
"She wanted to know what I like about you and if we were serious about each other"
"And what did you say?"
"Well I started crying a little because the things she said about you were so sweet and I started talking about all my feeling for you so it was just emotional. Overall it was really good and I'm glad I got to spend time with your mom"
"What do you mean she said stuff about me? And how do you feel about me?"
"She said that your eyes light up when you see me or my name, your palms start sweating whenever I'm around, you fix your hair before you see me, how you do better in football and basketball because you know that I'm watching, just stuff like that, stuff that I never knew you did" I say smiling. I notice that he is blushing quite a lot after I said all of that.
"Oh well um that's embarrassing. I never meant for you to find out all of that." He says while laughing and blushing
"Yeah. But you didn't hear what I had to say about how I felt about you." I say while laughing at his blush.
"Ooh tell me what you said about me!" He says
"No that's a secret" I say while putting a finger over my mouth signaling that I'm keeping quite.
"Tell me!" He says while tickling me
"Luc-as-st-ah-p" I manage to say while laughing hysterically
"I'll stop once you tell me"
"Ok--fine!" I say and he stops tickling me
After I catch my breathe I start talking
"I said that I get butterflies whenever I see you, or that I automatically smile when I hear your laugh or your voice, how your hugs make me feel, how you always dry my tears and replace them with laughs, or when your name pops up on my phone how I automatically wanna see you, how important you are to me and how you make my days 100x better." I finish while blushing. Instead of saying anything he just kisses me and holds me really tightly. I obviously kiss back and hold him back just as tightly.
"I love you so much Maya"
"Oh I know" I say while laughing
"No, I swear I'm so so so in love with you that I can't even think straight when you are around me, I can't control myself around you. You make me the best person I can possibly be and I'm so in love with you." He says while just holding me and looking at me
"Oh here come the water works" I say while tearing up. "I'm so in love with you and I hope you know" I say quoting one of my favorite songs
"Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold, I'm gonna love you till my lungs give out" he says continuing the song lyrics
"I promise till death we part like in our vows"
"Lucas and Maya! I'm gonna go out to lunch with some friends, Lucas your sister is still at work. Will you guys be okay by yourselves?" Mary yells from downstairs
"Yeah mom we'll be fine" he says while smirking at me
"If you need anything like food, there's money in the drawer by the sink. Love you both!" Mary says and then we hear the door close.
"So we are alone, do you know what I wanna do?" He asks me while grinning
"I might have an idea" I say. Then he pulls me on top of him with me laughing hysterically. My laughing soon gets cut off when he starts kissing my neck. What the heck is he doing?? I am not ready for this!
"Lucas, what are you doing?" I say trying to catch my breathe
"What does it look like I'm doing?" He says in an obvious tone
"Um we are only like 14 I'm not ready" I say
"Of course you aren't ready I'm not ready either. I just wanted to kiss my beautiful girlfriend somewhere else than her mouth. I'm sorry if you felt we were going too fast" he says frowning
"Hey, hey, it's okay. Can I tell you a secret? I kinda enjoyed it so if it's okay with you could we continue?" I say smiling a little. He just smiles and then goes back to kissing my neck.
"You are really pretty did you know that?" He says while kissing jawline and making his way back up to my mouth.
"Nope i didn't know that but i think you might've told me before" I say and then get cut off when he places his lips onto mine. I smile into the kiss and then my whole body just melts onto his and I can't control myself. I start to kiss his jawline and his chest.
"Did you know that you have a really sharp jawline?" I say while still kissing him
"I may have heard that before from someone familiar" he says while laughing
I finally stop kissing him but i straddle his lap so I can see him. I hold his face in my hands and kiss him passionately.
"I love you Lucas!" I say and then run out of his room.
"Where are you going cutie?" He asks me as I'm running down the stairs
"I'm gonna go swimming!" I shout at him
"What! It's freezing outside!" He says following me down the stairs
"So? You do have a hot tub after all" i say as we get outside
"You don't even have a swimsuit" he says following me outside
"Who says that I needed a swimsuit?" I say taking off my shirt and that leaves me in my sports bra and my spandex. "Come on! Jump in with me, when are you gonna get another opportunity to go swimming with me in a sports bra and spandex?" I say jumping up and down
"Okay I'll come in with you give me a second" he then takes his shirt off and his pants so he's in his boxers.
"Damn I have a hella hot boyfriend!" I say while checking him out
"Damn I have a hella hot girlfriend!" He replies as he walks over to me. We grasp each other's hands
"On the count of three, 1" i say
"2" he says
"3!" We both shout as we jump in. The water wasn't that cold and it felt nice to be in the pool. We both come up for air.
"That wasn't too bad was it?" I ask putting my arms around his neck
"Not at all, it's not even cold" He says putting his arms around my waist
"Let's make this a little more interesting shall we?" I ask smirking
"What has gotten into my girl this weekend?" He says laughing
"Are you saying you have a problem with it?" I ask him giving him a stern look
"Not at all!" He says grinning.
"So how are we gonna make this more interesting?" He asks
"Well have you ever heard of something called skinny dipping?" I ask him and I can see the little tent that's pitching in his underwear. "So I assume you have" I say laughing
"Why-why do you say that?" He stutters
"Maybe because your little friend down there can't control his excitement" i say whispering in his ear
"I told you, I can't control myself around you" he says in my ear
"Well, since you have your shirt off it would only be fair if i took mine off right?" I ask
"Yeah yeah of course. But look Maya I don't wanna pressure you into showing me something if you aren't ready." He says being the sweet guy he always is.
"Lucas I know, but I wanna do this for me. It'll help me be more confident and comfortable around you. And besides it's fun!" I say looking at him and smiling
"Alright so you have to close your eyes and I'll tell you when to open them" I tell him and he does as I say. I slowly start to take my sports bra off but then I hesitate. What am I doing? Am I  doing this for him or for me? I'm doing this for both of us. I love this guy and I hope he's my first. So I guess he should be the first guy to see my boobs. I finish taking off my sports bra and then I swim up behind him and climb on his back. I hear him gasp softly and I giggle a little.
"You can open your eyes now hottie" i say in his ears
"Why are you behind me? I can't see your beautiful body or face if you are behind me" he says
"I know I was only having a little fun" i then swim in front of him and he smiles when he sees me. I start to feel more comfortable but I'm still really nervous.
"You are so beautiful and I'm so glad that you're mine" he says while holding me close to him
"If it's okay with you, can I put my bra back on? I'm kinda getting cold" I say while laughing
"Maya, of course it's okay with me. It's your body not mine." He says and I feel so incredibly lucky and proud because he knows how to treat a girl right! I proceed to put my bra back on and then we just swim around. After we go swimming we eat some pizza and finally start watching our movies. While we are cuddling Lucas falls asleep and I get a text from my mom saying she's coming to get me soon since we do have school tomorrow.
"Wake up baby. You gotta get up I have to leave soon"
"Nooooo! Never! You aren't leaving can't you just spend the night again?" He asks in his sleepy voice
"No baby I have to see my family sometime this weekend" I say while running my fingers through his hair.
"Alright I'll help you get your stuff together." We get my stuff together and then my mom arrives. I give Lucas a kiss and hug goodbye and tell him I'll see him tomorrow, then I go home.
"How was your weekend with Lucas" my mom asks
"Amazing! Best weekend ever!" i say smiling and remembering the weekend. I can't wait for another weekend like this.