Chapter Seven

"Okay, so this plan involves taping Liam to a chair? Then what are you going to do?" I whisper shouted to Stiles, pointing towards Scott who was standing by a very angry Liam.

"Just, please, can you just go with it," Stiles said irritated.

I sighed leaning against the wall. This poor kid was freaking out, I can't imagine what he's thinking after everything that's happened, and now he has to deal with Scott and Stiles at the same time.. poor kid.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly it stays off, got it?" He was breathing heavily under the tape, but nodded in reply. "Okay..." With a quick swipe the tape was ripped off, causing Liam to groan out in pain.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

Liam gave Stiles a look of confusion before shaking his head," Not really."

I took a step beside Stiles, giving him a look, "Stiles, I'm not even sure if I understood that."

"Good. That's good."

"I don't understand either," Scott admitted. From the look on his face it seemed like he was still trying to process what Stiles had said.

Keeping an eye on Liam, Stiles pointed his finger from Scott back to the little freshman. "Maybe you should tell him."

"Tell me what?" Liam growled angrily.

"Oh boy," I said under my breath and took a seat on Scott's bed.

"Liam... What happened to you- what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, i-it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you," Stiles pointed out, which resulted in me throwing a pillow at Stiles's face and earning a look of disbelief from Scott. "Ah! Okay, I shouldn't have said that."

Liam let out a puff of air, now fear instead of anger in his eyes. "What?"

I stood up slowly, leaning down beside Liam. 

"Uh oh. Uh oh, oh. Is he? Is he crying?" asked Stiles.

I began to hear the sobs so I placed my hand on Liam's shoulder. "Hey, Liam. It's going to be okay, you're going to be alright."

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I stood up slowly and pulled it out to see Lydia was calling me.

"This is Lydia, I should take this." I answered the phone, placing it beside my ear, "Now, untie the poor boy," I whispered angrily before storming out of Scott's room.

"Hey, Lyds," I say, walking down the stairs.

"Okay, those pictures you sent me, I've been looking at them forever and I finally figured it out," she said from the other side.

"What do you mean? Figure what out?"

"Well my math notes, aren't really math notes-"

"Really? Wouldn't have guessed that." I said sarcastically.

I hear rumbling upstairs, adverting my eyes to the stairs.

"Well, some of them are my notes, the rest I think my actually be a code,"

"Get him!" I hear a voice yell, and other voices screaming.

And in those few seconds I see three boys tumble down the stairs, jumbled all together. They all began scrambling around, starting to look like a pretzel with the way they were intertwined. "Leg! I got him! I got him!"