Contest? *closed*

This contest is closed but if you would still like to make a cover for any of my books, I would love that so much :) The information below just explains for book 3 but the same rules would apply.

Hello my readers! I have a favor I need. If anyone is interested in making the cover for the third book of my Stiles series.

Requirements:

Must include the title: Complete

Optional: including "Stiles Stilinski" along with the title

Must have picture(s) of Dylan Obrien

Optional: including Nina Dobrev with Dylan (I would prefer her with him but it's up to you)

Optional: The third book will be based on season's 5 & 6 so if you would like to include any aspects of those seasons, you can.

Must have my account name somewhere on the cover.

Must fit the Wattpad cover picture size because I don't want to cut off any of your work. (You can use the Wattpad Covers app to check if it fits)

You can also put your account name/watermark on it since it will be your work.

Every art submitted will be included into my story, whether I pick you for the cover or put it in as the chapter picture.

I have no specific font I prefer so you can pick. As long as you can read the words.

You can contact me on my Twitter which is mentioned in my bio. If you do not have Twitter you can message me on here to work something out. I have email and kik specially made for Wattpad.  Email: (I will message it to you privately) Kik: kileywattpad

Everyone that submits will get a follow from me and a dedication. The person I choose for the cover will also be in my book for a chapter or two, if they want to.

Contest will end March 1st. Anyone can submit. Everyone will get credit.

Thanks everyone!

xox

-Kiley