Salvatore

Introducing two new characters to my story, Damon and Stefan Salvatore. No, these are not my characters. Yes, they are from the Vampire Diaries.

 I am not including anything from The Vampire Diaries into my book besides them so you don't need to know anything about the show besides that they are both vampires, they're brothers, and they've been alive for like a 100 something years.

They won't be in the whole book, just a couple chapters before I introduce Season 5. 

I also have a surprise.......

I'M BRINGING ISAAC BACK!!! 

I am so excited to bring Isaac back in my story because I think he left the show too early and I miss his character dearly. But since he isn't in the newer season's i'm just bringing him back to the next few chapters because it would be difficult for me to just throw another character into the bunch of Season 5.

Okay, now let me tell you my plans for Season 5. I won't be starting season 5 till Febuary, I know it's a long ways away. Sorry. And I was just planning on just making 3 books and stopping after season 5 because I felt that this series would be too long but since season 6 will be the last season, I will be including it too!!

Lots of love to all my readers that have been in this journey with me! I know I'm not the best writer, and I'm still learning new stuff, but thank you all for reading my book. I appreciate it so much that y'all actually enjoy it :)

xox

-Kiley

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Damon and Stefan Salvatore. All rights and credits for those characters go to the writers of (book and show) The Vampire Diaries.