Chapter Twelve

"A deadpool? Of every supernatural creature in Beacon Hills?" Isaac asked over the phone as I climbed out of my car.

"Yes, for the millionth time. What don't you understand?" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag from my passenger seat, setting it on my lap as I pulled out my metal canteen of blood.

"I'm not on it, am I?" 

I looked around to see if anyone was around before taking a sip of the blood. "I don't think so. I haven't looked at the third of the list but I don't think you would be since technically you're not even in the U.S."

"Okay that makes since..."

"How is it over there?" I put the bottle back into my bag before throwing it over my shoulder and shut my door. I began to walk towards the school, dreading walking through the front doors to take the PSAT.

"I actually found a pack," He said and I could practically hear the joy in his voice from the other end of the phone.

"Wow, really? That's great," I smiled, finally making my way through the doors.

"Yeah it is. Though they didn't trust me at first, actually, when we first met the Alpha was ready to rip my throat out with her claws. But it took a lot of convincing before they trusted me and excepted me into their pack."

I smiled to myself as I lingered by the doors, the line for the test forming outside one of the classrooms. "Well good for you. I'm glad to hear you happy. This is the first good news you have told me since the first time we talked over the phone after you left with Argent. Now here's some not so good news, I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail the PSAT's."

He laughed, "You, Brianna Hollis, are not going to fail. You are almost smart as Lydia. Now before you go I want to make sure you're alright..."

"Me? I'm great! Never been better," I lied horribly. 

"Stop the crap. Tell me what's happened between you and Stiles. Because the last time you called me, you were crying cause you had your first fight you felt bad at the way you treated him. You guy's didn't break up, did you?"

"No of course we didn't break up. I just- I can't talk about this right now. I'm about to take a test that will determine if I become a senior," I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You're going to do fine. You're probably gonna Ace it and make everyone there wish they were you," He laughed over the phone.

"Okay I think you went to far on that one," I laughed out. There was a short silence before I continued, "I miss you."

Even though everything that happened between Isaac and I, he still stayed by me and he practically became my best friend before he left. I mean, he still is my best friend it's just different now because he isn't here.

"I'll come visit soon." He said seriously.

"Promise?"

"I promise. I'll visit during the summer when you aren't busy in school."

"Okay, you better not break that promise," I lifted my head up, my eyes making contact with Stiles who way waiting with the gang across the hall.

Stiles looked away but I couldn't help but stare at him. I won't lie, I miss him a lot. Like, a looot.

"Brianna? Hello? You There?"

I shook my head, breaking away from my stare.

"Yeah, sorry Isaac. Iv'e got to go. Call you later?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye." He then hung up the phone.

I stared at my phone for a second before shoving it in my pocket and going to stand with everyone.