Chapter Twenty

"Here, try that," Stiles threw towards Malia.

"Fabric softener," she sighed and dropped the clothing after she smelt it.

Stiles looked at me, where I was just sitting on Scott's bed, looking around his room.

"Are you going to help?" He asked me.

"Stiles, I'm not a dog. All I can smell is blood. I'm like a shark," I smirked.

"No time for joking right now, babe," he gave me a look before an idea popped to his head and he ran into Scott's bathroom.

"I know. This is serious, i'm sorry."

He walked out of Scott's bathroom, holding up a pair of his dirty underwear to Malia who had a very uncomfortable look on her face.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line," Stiles said to her.

"I have a better idea," I leaned back and picked up Scott's pillow and threw it at Malia.

She caught it and brought it to her nose, inhaling deeply. Her eyes widened and she nodded.

"Yeah. That works, too," Stiles threw the underwear behind him back into the bathroom.

Malia pulled the pillow case off and the three of us trotted downstairs. Maybe I should say, the four of us...?

"Uh, Liam, go home," Stiles groaned. "You're not coming with us."

"Why not?" Liam complained.

"Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

"Well I'm not the blood thirst vampire that might actually rip your throat out," he crossed his arms.

I gritted my teeth, holding back every urge in my body to not rip his throat out. I could hear Malia growl under her breath but I grabbed her hand so she wouldn't do anything.

"I'm fine," I said to him. Which wasn't a complete lie. I did wake up this morning and I feel better than the last full moon. Granted, I have also drank a lot of blood this morning.

"Whatever. You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" He tried to negotiate.

I crossed my arms and put all my weight on my left foot, sending a cold glare towards him. "You tore through the last chains, remember?"

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there," Stiles said.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked confused.

Stiles squinted his eyes, shooting daggers at Liam. "Seriously? You haven't seen it either?"

Stiles turned around and began to walk out

"Wait!" Liam hurried after him. "What if we put me in the trunk?"