Chapter Twenty-one

"Liam!" I yelled, banging on the metal window. "You have to calm down!"

Liam growled ferociously at me, trying to break the hand cuffs.

At the point, the full moon was at it's peak and Liam was not doing good. Surprisingly I'm okay. Maybe it's because the only thing i'm focused on right now is that the guy I love is trapped in the back of a van with a new werewolf on the full moon.

Derek had givin him the triskelion talisman, tricking Liam that it would help when it's really just a piece of stone. 

"Liam, say it again!" Derek ordered, referring to the 'Alpha, Beta' Omega' montra. 

Liam tried to jump towards Derek, making the van lean to it's side a little, almost making us crash.

He roared and broke one of his hands out of the handcuffs and reached for Derek.

"We have to stop the van!" I yelled at Braeden.

"We're almost there, I can't stop now," she said.

"I think we're gonna need to go a little faster!" Stiles yelled.

"Keep going!" Derek yelled to Braeden.

Liam growled once again, breaking free his other hand from the handcuffs. Derek used all his strength to hold Liam back from clawing his throat out.

"Liam!" I yelled.

"Derek, I don't think Alpha, Beta, Omega, is resonating with him," Stiles yelled over Liam's growling.

"You know any other mantras?" Derek asked, in more of a sarcastic way. He groaned as he was still fighting Liam back.

"Yeah, I do." Stiles said and moved over, trying to get Liam to look at him. "Liam, Liam! What three things cannot long be hidden?" 

I watched as Liam calmed down for a split-second, his gaze turning to Stiles but ignoring him but continued to lash out at Derek.

"Liam!" Stiles yelled and grabbed one of Liam's hands that was making it's way closer to Derek's throat. "Look at me!"

"What three things cannot long be hidden? What three things?" Stiles said, grabbing Liam's attention.

My heart began to race faster as Liam looked at Stiles. I watch him, expecting him to attack Stiles but he began to calm down.

"Sun... the moon... the truth..." Liam breathed heavily.

Stiles looked at me and nodded. "That's it, Liam. Say it again."

Liam grunted and began to take his hands away from Derek, "Sun.. the moon... the truth."

"Derek?" Braeden called out while looking over her shoulder.

"We're okay," he responded out of breath.

"Sun, the moon, the truth."

"I can't believe I did it," Liam scoffed. "For a minute there, I thought I was goin to tear the two of you apart."