Chapter Sixteen

A/N I forgot who made this edit at the top, and I feel really bad, but 100% credit to them. I spent forever trying to find who made this but I couldn't find it. I think I know who made it but I'm not sure. So, credit to them. They are amazing :)

"So the bullet is still in his shoulder?" I scratched the top of my head as I held my phone to my ear.

"Yeah, but-"

"Stiles, if the bullet is still in your dad's shoulder I can't do anything. If it had gone through the other side I would have been there in seconds to help but there is nothing I can do. I'm sorry."

I looked to my side at Scott who was staring at me. "Stop listening" I mouthed to him.

"Bri, you know we don't have the money for this," Stiles pleaded, as if indicating money problems would change the fact that the bullet is still deep in his shoulder.

"Stiles, I'm not going over this again. I can't do anything. I'm sorry," I then hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket.

That was the first time him and I have talked since the break up. I've been avoiding him at all cost but when Lydia told me what happened at the police station of course I had to talk to him.

I made my way back over to Scott, Lydia, Derek, and Parrish. Apparently he had been set on fire and he came out without a scratch...? That just doesn't make sense to me. I may be immortal but some things can kill me. I'm sure if I was set on fire I would be dead. So why isn't he?

"Just tell me one thing," said Jordan. "Are all of you like Lydia?"

I looked at Lydia in confusion. She told him she's a banshee?

"Are you all psychic?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. Of course she didn't tell him she's a banshee. He would think she's crazy.

"Psychic?" Derek asked with a small smile.

"Yeah."

"Not exactly..." Scott shrugged.

"Okay. Then what are you?" Parrish asked with utmost confusion.

Scott shared a look with Derek and he just shrugged. Scott smirked and closed his eyes, then opening his Alpha red eyes to Parrish.

He jumped back slightly in surprise. "What the hell?" He muttered under his breath.

He looked at me and I did the same thing, cocking my head to the side.

It took us forever to explain what we are. He just seemed to not believe anything we told him. So since words weren't speaking to him, we showed him our abilities. 

Scott went full werewolf and I compelled Jordan. I didn't make him do much, just 20 push-ups. He was freaked out went he went down to the ground and couldn't stop himself.