Summer .2

*some mature content ahead*

"I'm leaving tomorrow," I said sadly to Stiles.

"Don't remind me," he mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"Two months," I wrapped my arms around him from behind and nuzzled my head on his shoulder.

I looked around my new bedroom, covered in boxes and covered furniture. The white walls blinding my eyes.

"Hey, this is one of the boxes from the basement," Lena said walking into my room. "It's your mothers. It has your name on it. Do you want me to put it storage or...?"

I stood up from my bed and walked over to here, taking the box from her hands.

"Thanks," I sent her a smile and placed the box on my bed beside Stiles.

"Okay, well, I'm leaving for a little. Gonna head the truck over to the storage unit, put away everything un-necessary at the moment. Ya know, holiday decorations, maybe some of your moms stuff, mine too? Is that okay?" she asked.

My mind flew back to the first time she tried to moved mom's stuff. I remembered how I totally freaked out and compelled her. I still regret it.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"Okay, I'll be gone for an hour or two. Love you!" She called out after she left my room.

"Love you!" I yelled back. There was silent around the apartment before I heard the front door slam shut.

"Hey, what's this?" Stiles asked, pulling out a necklace from the box Lena gave me.

I took it from his hands, a small smile on my face. I totally forgot about this necklace.

"It was my mothers. She left it for me." I ran my thumb over the shiny medal, remembering the first time I found it in all her stuff.

Without saying a word, Stiles took it from my hands and moved behind me

Without saying a word, Stiles took it from my hands and moved behind me. He moved my hair to the side and clipped the necklace around my neck.

"It looks beautiful on you," he whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I stood up and made my way over to my dresser, pulling the bubble wrap off the mirror to get a good look.

"You know... We're finally alone now," Stiles said, walking up behind me.

"We will be for a while."

The second I turn to face him, he leans me back into my dresser, his body tightly pressed up against mine. His eyes were already covered with passion and his gaze was fixated on my lips.

"What do you want to do?" I whispered, my eyes fixated on his lips.

"Yeah, we're not doing that again," he smiled and grabbed a hold of my face in his hands, slamming our lips together.