Chapter Fifteen

Okay so I posted this, then un-published it and added a part at the end. Sorry if you already read it :)

Stiles's POV

  "No, Stiles, that's not what-" 

Before I could let her finish I turned around the corner and stomped up the stairs and into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

 I paced around my room back and forth, running my fingers through my hair.

I picked up the closest thing I could find which was the marker on the board, throwing it angrily. Then I pushed the board down, throwing things around my room.

When I finally calmed down I ran down stairs and out the door, only to find that she had left

What the hell did I just do?

I hung my head low and trotted myself back to my room.

Normally I would go after her and explain everything that just happened but I actually don't have an explanation. I don't know why I freaked out and yelled. 

I made everything worse than she's was trying to get at. I have no idea how to fix this but she came here for space so that's what I'll give her.

I heard a door close downstairs and for some reason, I hoped it was her. I hoped that she came back to yell back at me for being so stupid and that I was a horrible person, because I am.

But when my dad appeared in my doorway all my hope was lost.

"What the hell happened in here?" He asked with a confused look.

I turned my back to him so he wouldn't see me cry. I brought my arm to my face and wiped away my tears with my sleeve.

"I don't know. Maybe it was some animal," I said sarcastically. "A stupid animal."

***The next day***

Brianna's POV