[Chapter 1] They're Back!?!

-Anthony's POV-

It's been one year since the news report aired about the whole kidnapping situation. Everything basically went back to normal. All of our YouTube channels had suffered while we were gone, but it was easy to regain our lost subscribers and even gain new ones. The channel that suffered the most had to be Kalel's and my WatchUsLiveAndStuff, especially after she was arrested and put in jail. I actually started using that channel for the new life I had with Rachael, and Natalie, and Ian, seeing as we all lived in the Smosh house.

All of us had moved on since Melanie and Kalel tortured us, until one day that shocked us all...

*****

Rachael and I were sitting on the couch, both on our laptops working on stuff. Natalie and Ian were in the kitchen making something for breakfast before we had to shoot separate videos for our channels.

"Hey, Rach?" I said, glancing over at her. She stopped writing whatever she was writing and looked over at me.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you and I could go on vacation soon. It's been two years and we haven't done anything together...like...just as...us. It's always been with Ian and Natalie, or some other people," My eyes widened as I finished my statement, realizing how selfish it sounded.

She closed her laptop, "You know, I've noticed that too," She smirked, "I think it'd be a great idea! But when? I mean we..."

"Breakfast is ready!" Natalie called as she and Ian brought the four plates to the dining table.

Rachael and I set our laptops down and joined them as they sat on one side of the table. Ian was already digging into his food before the rest of us even picked up our silverware. They made pancakes and bacon, the usual Saturday breakfast.

While we were eating, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Rachael exclaimed, jumping to her feet and running to the front door. I watched as she opened the door.

Her first response instead of the usual hello was, "What the f...?"

And the next I know, I hear a punching sound.

I gasped and saw her fall as if it were for one of Ian's and my videos. She spun around, blood shot out of her mouth, and she collapsed on the floor face first.

"Rachael!" I shrieked, running over to her. Ian and Natalie followed me. I picked up her head and rested it on my legs; she was knocked out cold.

"You!?!" Ian shouted as he pointed into the brightness.

Then, two dark figures walked through the threshold.

My eyes adjusted to the blinding sunlight and realized who it was.

"We're back, bitches," Kalel remarked with a smirk on her face, swinging the pair of broken handcuffs around her index finger.