[Chapter 2] Came To Warn You

Author's Note: Okay, in case you've read the previous chapter before I changed it, I just wanted to tell you I changed the amount of time that lapsed since the interview. It is now just one year instead of one and a half, so it's like...Christmas time. Alright! That's all! Hope you enjoy!

-Natalie's POV-

"How'd you get out!?!" I shouted at them, "You were put in jail! For life! Plus one thousand years! That's like a guarantee that you're never getting out!"

"We were told someone paid our bail," Melanie answered me, "We don't know who and we don't know why."

"I thought you didn't have a bail!" Ian added.

"Same here," Kalel remarked, crossing her arms over her chest. I hadn't noticed before, but both of them were still in their orange jail suits, the printed text scratched off to the best of their abilities.

"So what are you doing here?" Anthony inquired, standing up with an unconscious Rachael in his arms, "I thought you hated us."

The two girls looked at each other. An eerie silence filled the house. Kalel bit her lip and told us, "We came to warn you."

"Warn us about what?" Ian and I both questioned in unison.

Both of them snickered and walked out, closing the door behind them.

All of us exchanged glances in confusion. Then Rachael's eyes fluttered open and she croaked, "Kalel...Melanie...they're here!"

Anthony chuckled, "Oh, Rachael, you're a little late." She gave him a perplexed look as he helped her into the kitchen. There, he sat her down on the counter and gave her a frozen bag of vegetables to put over her swelling cheek.

Ian and I joined them. "What could they possibly be warning us about?" Ian asked what we all had been thinking.

"Whoa, what happened?" Rachael asked us, starting to freak out.

I explained it all to her. Her jaw dropped, "They're out!?! But I thought they were in prison for life! I mean, they got a life sentence plus one thousand years! That's a guarantee that they're never getting out!"

"That's what I said!" I told her.

She smirked, "It's because we're in sync." That's always been our joke since we were younger. Rachael and I would always have the same thought, or say the same thing, or some weird thing we would do the same.

"Okay, guys, don't want to ruin your beautiful sister moment, but we've got to do something about this," Ian stated.

"Yeah, but what do we do exactly?" Anthony questioned him, "I mean, they're probably psychopaths who want to kill us now. I mean, they were in jail for two years! Who knows what they could do now..."

"We've got to tell the others," Rachael remarked, handing the bag of vegetables to Anthony and hopping off of the counter, "They need to know. We need to stick together, right?"

I nodded my head in agreement, "But how? It's a week before Christmas. Mari and her boyfriend are on vacation, and so are Lasercorn and his wife. How are we going to tell them?"

"We could call them," Anthony suggested.

"No. Don't call them. They're on their vacation..." Rachael retorted, stumbling out of the kitchen and walking into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"Call them," I told Ian to do.

"But Rachael said..." I gave him one of my signature death glares that I usually give Rachael, "Fine!" He picked up his phone and dialed them, walking into the front room for some privacy.

"But what about the rest of them that are here?" Anthony asked me.

"We can bring them here," I answered, "That way we could all like come up with a plan."

"A plan to what? Avoid them? Fight them? We need to know what they're going to do first before we plan anything, Nat!"

I crossed my arms, he always thinks about things way too hard. "We just have to expect the worst, Anth..."

"So we have to be prepared for when they kill us!?!" He yelled, cutting me off.

"Kill us!?!" Rachael popped her head out of the bathroom, "They said they're going to kill us!?!"

"NO!" I shouted at both of them. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Look, just get everyone here, Anthony. That's all I'm asking of you. Can you do that?"

He turned away from me and went to go call everyone. Ian came back from the front room. "Okay, I told them and..."

"And what?" I asked him anxiously.

"Well, they said that they'll be back tomorrow. Both of them."

"Ian..." I groaned.

"What?"

"I didn't want you to bring them here! I wanted you to just tell them what was happening!"

"Well I did," He told me, "But then both of them had the same reaction and said they'd be back as soon as they can. And they both told me that they should be here by tomorrow! So could you hold off that 'bring everyone here' plan?"

I smacked my forehead. I was starting to wonder why Rachael, Abby, Zach, and Eryk called me the most calm person of the group we had when we were younger, because right now, I'm about to blow. (If you didn't know, Abby, Zach, and Eryk are my mom's friends kids and Rachael and I have been best friends with them ever since birth.)

"Anthony?" I murmured. He turned around, holding his hand over the speaker of his phone, "Tell them it's tomorrow."

"What? I just told Lisa and Shane it was today!" He told me.

"Well call them back and say it's tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" Rachael inquired, walking up behind me.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. Everyone took a step back from me in fear, "JUST TELL THEM TO COME HERE TOMORROW, ANTHONY! OKAY!?!" I rushed into my bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

-Ian's POV-

All of us were in shock, I guess Natalie hit her boiling point. It's usually not like her though.

"Wait, so what's happening?" Rachael repeated, breaking the quietness in our house, "Because I'm so confused." I explained to her how we were going to have everyone over and make this grand plan. She nodded her head in understanding, but I don't think she really got it, though she claimed she did.

"Alright, Ian, we've got to tarp the floors. Today's recording is going to be messy," Anthony told me, escaping into the garage.

"I'll go get Natalie..." Rachael announced as she slowly approached Nat's and my bedroom door, "Natalie?" She squeaked before walking in.

I began to pick up the plates from the table and threw them in the sink. Today was going to be stressful, for all of us, not knowing what Kalel and Melanie were planning to do to us now that they're out. Who the fuck would pay their bail? It must've been enormous!