[Chapter 21] Wanted Their Revenge (Part Two)

-Natalie's POV-

I slowly approached Anthony, who had a sincere look on his face. The setting sun illuminated his solemn face with an orange glow, "Anthony?"

"Everyone is gone, Nat. Everyone. Rachael. Ian. Everyone," He stated out of the blue, extending his hand up to the "family" portrait and taking it off of the wall. I watched as a tear fell from his eye and splashed onto the glass protecting the picture, "They're gone," He muttered.

"Anthony..." I took another step towards him.

He chuckled, "You know what, Natalie? When you and Rach first moved to California, I was really skeptical about you guys. Both Ian and I were," I was abashed by his comment, "But you guys turned out to be really cool people. And the loves of Ian's and my lives," I blushed.

He hung the picture back on the wall and sighed. Anthony turned to me, gripped my upper arms gently, and looked directly into my eyes, "You've got to promise me that no matter what happens, Natalie, you will keep going. For Ian, for Rachael, and all of the other fallen YouTubers."

"Why are you telling me this?" I questioned, concerned he was going mad.

He avoided my question and continued talking, "You've been an amazing roommate. Ian and Rachael raved about you, and you were exactly what they described you as," I raised my eyebrow in confusion, what the hell was he saying? "I love you like a sister, and I'm really going to miss you."

"Anthony? What do you mean you're going to miss me? Where are you going?"

He closed his eyes shut and kissed me on the forehead, "Remember what I said."

"Anthony! Wha-what's going on?"

He walked away and into his and Rachael's bedroom, closing the door gently behind him. I saw that he was pulling the gun out of his pocket as he walked down the hall and was making sure it had ammo. No. He couldn't. He couldn't leave me. I inched my way to the door, only to jump when I heard the sound of a gun being shot.

"No!" I shrieked, immediately bursting into the room to find Anthony laying on the ground, a pile of blood growing beneath him. The gun he used was only a few inches away from his hand.

I screamed in horror. I was truly alone now. No sister. No boyfriend. No brother-like-figure (Anthony). No friends. No one. They all died.

I fell to my knees and cried. I prayed my hardest for this to be a dream. It had to be, right? Please oh please be a dream. I smacked myself to try to wake myself up, but this was real. I cried even harder. I was angry. I was sad. I was lost.

That's when I realized what had to happen. And it's either going to go down one way or another, today; Kalel kills me or I kill Kalel. And, honestly, I want her to kill me.

I stood up slowly, picking up the gun from the floor and reloading it. I picked up the house phone we had and called Kalel, hopefully she still had her cell phone. I wasn't expecting her to, but she picked up.

"Well well, it's one of the last two standing," She greeted evilly, "What do you want, Nat?"

"You don't deserve to call me Nat," I corrected her, my voice deep, "I want you to meet me, Kalel. Meet me in the diamond of the park by my house in fifteen minutes. We have some things to discuss."

"Ooh, okay. I'll be there. Make sure Anthony's there too. I want to talk to him," She added.

I smirked, remembering the deal she made with me and how I'm still not going to take it up. As a matter of fact, I can't. Anthony died. And I'm not going to tell her. Not just yet, at least. "See you there." I hung up the phone and started pacing back and forth, my heart beat racing and my head spinning.

I looked at the picture Anthony was looking at and took it into my own hands. Seeing all of them alive and well made me sad. You know, we didn't even have a proper funeral for Rachael or Ian. And I don't think I can afford one for Anthony. God, why did this have to happen?

I looked at the clock and ten minutes had passed by. I checked if the gun was loaded again and headed over to the park, the sun blinding me as it slowly hid behind the trees. I walked into the baseball diamond of the park and saw Kalel standing there, twirling the gun around her finger. Since the sun was setting, all I could see was her silhouette. She smiled, showing her perfectly white teeth, "It's so nice to see you, Natalie."

I clenched my jaw, infuriated with her.

"Now, where's Anthony?" She questioned, noticing his absence.

I shrugged my shoulders.

She grunted, "Fine. He's going to show up, though, right?"

"He's not here," I grimaced.

She whimpered, "Oh is that so? Running away from his wife, how cowardly of him!" No response from me, "Okay, Nat, since you're not really talking, I'll tell you what's going to happen. I'm giving you one more chance, Natalie. Get me back with Anthony, and you live. Easy as that."

I chuckled, "I'm sorry, Kalel. But I can't. Because he killed himself," She gasped in shock, "Over Rachael and Ian and everyone else you killed. So now you can never be with him. Sorry."

She yelled and aimed the gun at me. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the bullet to pierce my forehead or my heart. But instead of feeling anything, I just heard a gun shot.

I opened one of my eyes to see Kalel fall to her knees and face first into the dew-covered grass. A small red dot grew as it stained the back of her light brown hair. I looked up and saw a person dressed in all black, similar to the outfits Kalel and Melanie wore when they kidnapped us, slipping a gun into their back pocket.

"Hey!" I called across the field, "Who are you?"

The person folded down their mask, "You could've called me and told me you were safely back home, Nat Nat Attack. But clearly you weren't so..."

I shrieked in joy as I ran into her and wrapped my arms around her, crying into her shoulder, "They're all gone, Abby!"

"Who's all gone?" She replied calmly, rubbing my back.

I sniffled before I listed off the names, keeping Rachael, Ian, and Anthony last, and I could barely even say those ones.

She gasped in shock and hugged me tighter, "I'm so sorry, Nat."

I stepped out of our hugged and whimpered, "I don't know what to do, Abby. It's just...so...weird now that everyone's gone..." I gasped, an idea popping into my head, and covered my mouth with my hands.

"What? What is it?" She asked.

"I know what I'm going to do."

Author's Note: This is dedicated to @lovehoran4life because, well, she's the one who killed Kalel =P Anyways, there's only one more chapter left! Hope you liked this one! -rac06h10ael