[Chapter 7] How Nice To See You Again

-Anthony's POV-

Everyone eventually got to the hospital, me being one of the last to get there. It's weird, Lisa was part of the second trip because of Shane, yet no one bothered to even ask if they could take over so Ian and I could see Rachael and Natalie.

As soon as Ian pulled into the parking spot in the parking garage, he and I both made a break for the entrance. We rushed up to the counter.

"Hi. We're looking for Rachael and Natalie's parents and Shane Dawson's mom," I said to the receptionist as I tapped my foot impatiently.

"Who?" She retorted.

"You know, the famous YouTubers? Nachael? Shane Dawson?" Ian backed me up, "They came here already. Their parents were admitted earlier today."

The receptionist's jaw dropped, "Oh my god! It's really you! You're Smosh!"

"Yes," I snapped back, "Now tell us where they are!"

"Can you sign this for me?" She handed us her lanyard that held her name tag and a Sharpie.

"God dammit, lady!" Ian shouted, "Just tell us where the fuck Natalie and Rachael and Shane are!"

She frowned, "They're in ICU. Their parents were in pretty bad condition when they came in and..." Before the receptionist could finish her sentence, Ian and I were bolting for the elevator. There, we met up with the Smosh games crew, who all crammed into the car for the third trip so they could go together.

"Hey guys, shouldn't you already be up there?" I asked, catching my breath.

"Yeah, but the elevator's taking forever," Jovenshire explained.

"So why don't you take the stairs?" Ian inquired, pointing to the door with the sign Stairs A on it, "It'd be a lot quicker than waiting down here."

They all nodded their heads in agreement and we all went up the five flights of stairs. There, we saw Rachael, Natalie, Shane, and everyone waiting in the waiting room.

"Rachael!" I exclaimed, running up to her and pulling her into my arms. She was crying profusely and holding a bunch of crumpled up tissues in her hands. Natalie was a bit calmer than Rachael, but she broke down when Ian hugged her.

"It's going to be okay," I assured Rachael, pulling back her bangs and kissing her forehead.

She looked up into my eyes, her blue ones shining with tears, "But what if it's not? I can't lose them!" She stepped out of my embrace, "They mean so much to me. Ever since I've lost all of my grandparents before I was sixteen. All I have left is them, Natalie, and my aunts and uncles."

"Rach..."

"I don't know if I could handle them being gone!" She continued to rant, "Or you. Or Nat. Or anyone in my life right now," She turned away from me and shook her head, "I just need some time to myself..." She announced, walking past me and over to the elevator.

I began to walk towards her when someone stuck their arm in front of me. I looked over and saw Joey shaking his head no.

-Rachael's POV-

I don't know what came over me, I just became all worried for no reason. The nurses and doctors said that their vitals were fine, just that they were all in comas, even Shane's mom who was sitting in the back seat. They said they should be fine, but they didn't know for sure.

The elevator doors opened and I walked inside, pressing the ground floor button.

As the doors slid open on the ground floor, I walked down a few hallways and into the small room where all of the vending machines were. I pulled out a dollar bill out of my pocket. As I slid the bill into the slot, I felt nervous all of a sudden. Like...someone was in the room with me.

I slowly turned around and saw her standing the doorway with a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh shit," I said under my breath before being pushed up against the corner wall, her approaching me. I put my arms up in pathetic defense and squeezed my eyes shut. The next I know, I'm being punched in the face and sliding down to the floor, unconscious.

-Joey's POV-

"I need to go comfort her!" Anthony yelled at me, trying to push past me. It took all my might to keep him back.

"No," I told him, "When a girl says she need some time to herself, she means it."

"Well, I'm her boyfriend and I know she needs me!"

"Anthony," Lasercorn came up behind him and put his hand on his shoulder, taking him away from me "Joey's right. Just give Rachael some space."

"You don't understand! If my mom were to be put in the hospital, I would want Rachael to be right by my side, no matter what!" He shouted, pointing at the empty hallway where the elevators were.

"Dude," Ian joined the conversation, Natalie still in his arms. She was a lot calmer than she was a few seconds ago, "Rachael's going to come back. I'm sure of it. She just needs a little time to calm down."

Anthony rolled his eyes, walked away from us, and plopped down in a seat, putting his head in his hands.

-Rachael's POV-

The last I remember, I was trying to relax and get a snack from the hospital's vending machines. And now I've woken up in an empty hospital room. Only one light was lit, and that was on the farthest wall behind me. I try to move, but my hands and legs are tied to a chair.

"Well well, how nice it is to see you again, Rachael," The oh-so familiar voice emanated from somewhere in the room.

"Where the fuck are you?" I shouted back.

And there she was, emerging from the dark corner of the room.

"I need you to work with me, Rachael," Anthony's ex-wife told me, rubbing her finger along the non-sharp side knife she pulled out from behind her. My eyes widened in fear, "And if you decide to not be cooperative, well...you'll die."

I gulped, "Uh..."

Author's Note: Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter...I have great plans for this story and I'm really excited. Thanks for reading! -rac06h10ael