[Chapter 9] Pretty Much

-Anthony's POV-

I ran through hallway after hallway, floor after floor, staircase after staircase, looking in every freaking room. No luck. I leaned up against the wall and ran my fingers through my hair. I was never going to find them. And Rachael was going to die. Because of me. What a great boyfriend I was.

I watched as some girl passed in a white night gown and a wheelchair. She kept eye contact with me the entire length of the hallway. I felt like I couldn't move. She looked so...so familiar. Why did she look familiar? When she turned the corner, I snapped back into reality.

I pulled myself off of the wall and went back to looking for them. As I was walking through a hallway, I saw that a hallway coming off of it, all of the lights were off except one room. I bolted for that room and burst through the doorway. And there they were, Rachael sitting in the chair in the video, and Kalel getting up and putting the knife to her neck again.

"Please don't hurt her!" I blurted out, jumping at Kalel.

She pointed the knife she had in her hand at me, "Shut the door behind you," Kalel commanded.

I did as she said and stood there, eyeing Kalel as she stood over Rachael. She was as stiff as a statue, looked at me in fear.

"So, I guess you want to know what we need to talk about..." Kalel told me with a smirk on her face.

"Y-y-yes," I stammered, my heart beating faster and faster each minute Rachael was at risk of being slit in the throat.

"Okay. But before that, I want to know, does any one else know about you being down here?" She questioned. I shook my head no, "Good. Okay, Anthony baby, I have an ultimatum for you."

"An ultimatum?" I repeated, "And I'm not your baby."

"Well then..." She pushed the knife more into Rachael's neck. In response, she squeezed her eyes shut in pain.

"No!" I jumped forward, but she pointed the knife at me again.

"Stay back, lover boy. If you jump for her, I'm going to kill you and her," She warned. I took a few steps back and put my hands up in defense. She put the knife back at Rachael's throat, more relaxed than before. "Anyways. I have three things you need to agree to in order for your precious twenty-two year old slut to stay alive."

"She's not a slut!" I argued. She raised her eyebrow and pushed the knife in again, "No!" I shouted, extending my arms out by keeping my space.

"Do you really want me to continue, Anthony? Or should I just kill her now?" Kalel sneered.

"C-c-continue, please," I answered, crossing my arms over my chest. I felt sick to my stomach, seeing Rachael like that.

"Alright. Then keep your mouth shut," She ordered, "First of all, you need to leave this bitch. She doesn't deserve you and you can do so much better," I put my finger up to argue, but she gave me that look that said if I said anything, she'd go for the kill. I sighed and crossed my arms, "Secondly, you need to marry me again. You and I are perfect together and how we ended was wrong."

"Excuse me, but you fucking killed a person and a dog and locked all of us in a basement with no food or water for weeks. So, sorry if I broke up with you over something I should just look over and forget," I remarked sarcastically.

She laughed and pushed the knife in farther. I gasped, regretting I said those words.

"You want to say more, Anthony?" Kalel asked tauntingly. I shook my head no, "Okay then. And last but not least, you need to forget about YouTube. Smosh, the new WatchUsLiveAndStuff, Smosh Games, everything," My eyes widened as those words slipped from her mouth. She's got to be kidding, "No more friendships or relationships with any of the people. I think that was a major problem of our relationship, Anthony. I gave up my Wonderland Wardrobe, but you couldn't give up any of that YouTube glory that lasted oh-so shortly."