Chapter Thirty

"No. I mean who are you inside?!" The girl licked her lips quickly and took a sharp intake of breath, "I don't know about who you are but I sure as hell know that I am Phil Lester."

"What do you mean you are me?" Phil laughed.

"I don't know. All I know is that I'm stuck in some teenage Canadian girl's body!" the blonde shouted.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about." Phil frowned, his eye catching a glimpse of the shaded man standing still admits the bustling crowd of fans and the press.

"Phil, lets go." Dan called with a smile as he got in the car, the baby already buckled into the car seat.

"I'm sorry." Phil sent a small smile to the girl and helped Max into the car.

"No! I flew here from God knows where just to find you! You can't-Phil!" she shouted as he closed the car door behind him. "Dammit!" she sighed as the car pulled off.

Someone touched her shoulder and she jumped, quickly looking up at the middle aged man beside her.

"Don't worry, Phil. We'll find them." he smirked.

"Who are you?" the girl frowned as the crowd started dissipating.

"That doesn't matter. What does matter is that my experiment is going to hell because you are trying to get your body back."

"What experiment?!" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"It'll take me a while to explain but I suppose it needed to come out eventually. Let's go find these foolish men and I'll tell you everything I know." the slightly creepy man took her arm and led her away from the hospital.

Max was sitting stiff on the couch with his arms outstretched like planks.

"Relax more, kid." Dan laughed from beside him, setting a pillow under the boy's small arm.

Phil was standing in front of the couch with the sleeping baby in his arms. He kneeled down so he was close to Max and then laid Lily in his waiting arms. Dan helped to move Max so he was holding her properly.

"There! You're doing it." Phil smiled. Max grinned and looked down at his sister.

"She's boring." Max frowned after a few seconds.

"Well she's sleeping." Phil chuckled.

"Make her wake up." Max retorted.

"We want her to sleep as much as possible."

"Why?"

"Because she's going to be screaming for the next four months and we won't get any sleep." Dan spoke up.

"Oh boy." Max sighed deeply.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Lily started crying. Phil took her from Max and Dan went downstairs to see who woke up the kid.

"Is she sad?" Max asked as Phil rocked her to calm her down.

"I don't think so. I think she was scared by the bell." Phil shrugged. Dan came back in a few moments later with two people behind him: the mysterious man and the blonde girl.

"Who are you?" Max asked.

"I'm Ket." the man ignored Max but held out his hand to Phil. Phil just held onto Lily and stared at his outstretched hand until it lowered.

"I tried to make them leave but they wouldn't." Dan whispered to Phil as Max ran over to them, hiding behind Phil's legs.

"God, I missed this place." the girl grinned, running her hand over the table. Phil and Dan exchanged weird looks. Ket was smirking at them and then set himself down on the couch, making himself comfortable. Lily was still crying and Phil was patting her back, trying to calm her down, all of them watching the girl as she walked around the living room. Max peeked out from behind Phil's legs at the man on the couch.