•Gone•

Andy woke up to a somewhat empty house. Her mother and Step-Father both left like they said and Alec did indeed move in.

He slept on the couch the first night without any blankets or pillows. Alec told her he was used to sleeping on the couch.

However Andy wanted him to be comfortable at her house. She decided to just give him her mother's bed.

After all she saw the look in her mother's cold eyes.

Her mother didn't disliked Andy's personality. She hated her for just breathing and being her daughter. Which hurt her even more so, knowing her mother would be happy without her living.

Andy ambled down into the kitchen to see a note with a large smiley face on the bottom.

She sighed and peeled the paper off of the counter to see her mother's handwriting.

'Dear Andy & Alec,

Erick and I decided to make our trip extended instead of just this weekend. We might stay here in Florida for awhile but, I will see you soon! :)'

Andy rolled her eyes.

She knew her parents were never coming back. They just probably married so they could get rid of Alec and Andy at the same time, and not feel as guilty about it because they'd have each other.

She huffed and rolled the note into a little ball.

Her hand hovered over the kitchen garbage-can however her hand didn't release the note. Even with her anger building up, something inside her made her just clench harder onto the note.

She stuffed the note into her Jean pocket and opened the fridge doors.

Nothing.... Was barely even there. Andy especially remembered her mother grocery shopping for the family reunion, however she must of took it with her to Florida.

Andy was still too young to be able to drive. She didn't even have her permit which would make her satiation harder to deal with. Her mother neglected to even allow Andy to go to driver's training.

She grabbed the keys and walked into the living room to see Alec's messy hair and closed eyelids. He took in deep heavy breaths making his chest rise and fall in a rhythm.

Andy sighed and ambled closer to Alec who still slept.

"I guess it's just us now." She mumbled to herself, knowing Alec couldn't hear her.

She dropped the keys by his head which didn't even make him stir.