•Hearts•

Andy busted out of the girl's bathroom right as the late bell rang out in the halls. Students passed her without looking because of the late bell.

She knew she had to get out of here, she couldn't spend another day within this hell. Those words, those very words made her life much harder without her mother.

Alec awaited for her at her locker however he stared bluntly at her eyes with concern.

"Where were you?" He asked sternly.

"The bathroom." She uttered. "I wouldn't lie to you, Alec."

Andy unlocked her locker and grabbed her backpack to stuff all her books back into it.

"What are you doing?" He wondered. "You can't just leave."

She glared up at him. "I can't take it anymore! I'm fend up with these people!"

He grasped both my shoulders and looked deep into her red veined eyes.

"I knew something wasn't quite right when you were crying in the bathroom last weekend." He muttered.

"It's just a few bad grades, Alec." Andy tired to cover herself. "And plus ,these teachers won't help me do shit."

He shook his head. "I saw messages coming to your phone and I noticed you haven't used it since last weekend."

She rolled my eyes. "I forgot it this morning after pancakes."

His grasp tightened onto her shoulders. "Damn-it! Stop lying to me!"

Andy sighed. "Alec-."

"Don't you dare Alec me!" He spat. "Who's bullying you?"

Alec pulled his hands off of her shoulders and turned towards her locker.

"No one is bullying me, you would know if someone was." She mumbled. "Between our parents and my grades, I can't seem to get a grasp on reality."

Alec huffed and grabbed her backpack for her. "We are leaving."

She smiled up at him. "I've been waiting for you to agree with me."