•Reads•

Andy ambled home with her backpack filled to the brim with her textbooks since, she didn't trust to keep them in her locker over night. She didn't know what people would do to them however she couldn't afford to pay the fines if they got damaged or stolen.

She wrapped her arms around herself and kept glancing around the park she was walking through as a short cut. Alec had already went to work after school so they made some income for the bills but, Andy was still Fifteen and still didn't have her learners permit.

Andy sighed as she thought about the note inside her pocket. Knowing it would say something erotic, she didn't feel the pull to look at it anymore.

However she reached down and pulled it out of her pocket.

She unfolded the note to see exactly what she was expecting.

"Do you let dudes shove their dicks up you so you can get money?"

She tore up the note and allowed it to fall to the ground at her feet. Just as gross as she had expected and everyday she got teased for not having parents at home. However the school never caught whiff of it because the girls who knew had too much fun knowing it.

Tears burned her face as she thought of the girls who had written that note.

"Why did I read that?" She wondered to herself. "I didn't have too."

Andy wiped her tears away and stood up straighter. She mustn't allow those silly notes to ruin her day, it's just a bunch of girls without common sense.