•Drowning•

The school year was ending in a week, soon they could have a summer free from everyone who despises them. However the day after they had skipped a school day, people started finding their address making even weekends an impossible escape.

Letters appeared in their mail with disgusting rumors written on them. Even parents of their peers started to give them unwanted letters.

Even the school had called them telling them that parents are starting to complain to the school. Some even brought religious thoughts into the school, saying we weren't pure and we were sinners before God.

Alec held strong for Andy throughout their situation. He fought each mail letter with the explanation of them not being related with a common parent. However nothing seemed to stop it, between the letters and the complaints of their peers. It started to make Andy feel like she's drowning without anyone seeing it.

One after another, they were endless...... Her drowning was endless. No one in the community cared that they were hurting these two teens, they just wanted rid of their sinned bodies.

Andy left the school without Alec and ambled to a nearby forest were a patch was just an empty field. This allowed her to cry out all her held in tears without anyone hearing her.

She couldn't take everyone hating on them, saying she is sinned ten hundred times over.

"I'm not sinned!" She yelled out with pain in her cry. "Leave us alone!"

Andy choked on her own tears as they poured down her face leaving her eyes puffy and red.

She dug her nails into the dry long grass.

"Alec.... How much longer..... Can this last." She mumbled with her eyes blurring up with tears.