•Flares•

Andy didn't have any notes in her locker throughout the first week with Alec being next to her. But, she knew the notes wouldn't just end. Andy knew the girls would find another way to get those evil words to her even with Alec at her side.

And that was Social Media, even the blog Andy had was being blown up with erotic emails. The girls knew Alec wasn't a social media guy, he wasn't into showing off his muscles or skills in lacrosse like most boys. He didn't care to post pictures of him and his team in their jerseys even though he got in the pictures for other guys, Alec never wanted one. 

Andy blocked every account that would send something even a nice comment on her posts. She knew she was going insane however she didn't want to resort to self-harm, she didn't want to feel that way about herself. Andy wanted to just be happy with a normal supportive family at her side.

But, Andy didn't get the easy life like all those other girls who didn't know what they have. They didn't know that having a mother to make dinner every night was a luxury.

Andy sat on her bed scrolling through her social media accounts, blocking all the emails from today. She knew she couldn't stop it forever, she should try to respond however she's afraid that will just make things worse.

Alec opened her bedroom door and poked his head in.

"Andy, dinner is ready." He informed her.

She nodded. "Ok I'll be there in a second."

He ambled over to her and sat on her bed. "What are you doing?" He wondered.

She shrugged. "Just posting on my blog."

"Let me read it." He grinned. "I would like to see what's on your blog."

She chuckled. "Nothing just tips on writing."

He raised his eyebrows. "So you know how to write? Didn't know you've became a master at writing."

She giggled and turned her phone off. "It takes my mind off of our parents."

"Is that's what has been bothering you?" He asked.

Andy lied and nodded. "It just bugs me that they could just abandon us that easily without feeling regret."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. "You know you're not alone, I'm always here to face problems head on with you."

Andy smiled. "Of course I know that Alec, I wouldn't be able to make money without you." 

She leaned her head back and looked up at his dark eyes. "I wouldn't be able to live on without you by my side."