•Saw•

Alec unlocked the door with his house keys. The check he held in his hands made a smile curve up his firm lips. One day he knew he could support Andy and make sure they both could go to college.

Andy heard the garage door unlock, she stood up from the chair and ran to the bathroom which was just down the hall. She closed the door and locked it.

She hadn't been able to stop crying since she's been home, She regrets ever allowing herself to let it out. Andy knew she had held her tears in for too long but, she didn't realize how much the notes were eating her up inside.

They were creating a crater inside her chest which was filling up with tears that she has finally released.

Alec called out for her but, she didn't respond. He ambled down the hall towards her bedroom but, stopped at the bathroom door to see it closed.

Andy heard his footsteps and knew he had seen the bathroom door closed.

"Andy, are you ok in there?" He wondered through the door.

She looked into the mirror to see puffy eyes and red marks all down her cheeks from rubbing at her tears.

"I'm fine." She managed to say. "I'm just going to the bathroom."

Andy knew Alec was catching onto her depression but, she couldn't allow him to leave her. She needed his smile and his kindness.

"Open the door, Andy."

She clenched her fists and glared at herself in the mirror.

"I'm honestly fine, Alec." She lied.

She heard him sigh. "Just open the door, I know you're not going to the bathroom."

Andy reached over and flushed the toilet then turned on the sink and grabbed some soap while Alec started to pound his fist on the door.

"Andy, open this door!" He yelled at me.

"I'm just cleaning my hands, calm down."

He grabbed the key from the top of the door jam and began to unlock the door.

Andy huffed while she turned off the sink and began wiping her hands off.

Once Alec ambled through the door he stared at Andy.

Did he know she has been crying? Does he see threw her to her pain?

He gathered her into a hug while she still had semi wet hands.

"Don't scare me like that." He grumbled. "Damn it, I thought you were hurting yourself."

Andy sighed. "I told you I'm fine, I have no reason to do self-harm."

He gripped onto her tighter. "You've been crying."

Alec saw though her, he saw her puffy eyes and red cheeks. All he had to do was piece it together and knowing Alec he could easily figure it out.

"I know." She mumbled into his shoulder.

"Why?"

"I don't want to talk about it." She muttered.