•Endless•

Andy knew she only had three more days in this hell but, she couldn't help but start to think that she is sinned.

She didn't care if she was or wasn't, Andy only cared about Alec however after the Holy Water attack she didn't think it could get any worse. Because her peers deliberately poured that water onto her, it wasn't a joke or a prank. They really wanted to wash her clean of her sin.

Alec held her hand tight while they approached her locker. She felt as if her days were on repeat, making her enter the school not knowing what her peers have set up for her.

She can't take it anymore, she can't take being afraid of school anymore. This place was supposed to be a time away from home where she didn't have to think about her mother or her life. But, that's what it's become....... It's all about her life becoming a sin.

Andy sighed while she unlocked her locker to not be surprised with notes falling to the ground. Some were complaints from religious families or some were just plainly bullies being bullies.

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" He huffed digging the notes to the ground.

Andy knelt down by the small pile of notes and letters.

"Don't look at those." Alec told her. "We don't need their voices in our life."

Andy agreed and stood back up and watched him uncover her school textbooks.

"They have to be getting tired of bullying us." She mumbled. "It can't least forever."

He shrugged. "People are weird, most of these kids wouldn't even write a paragraph in ELA but, here they are writing hate letter after hate letter." Alec cracked a smirk. "It's sort of funny."

Andy nodded. "But, they just don't listen to us..... When we say we don't have blood between us."

Alec caressed her cheek. "We can't force people to listen, Andy. It is what it is."

"Let's take online school or move away..... I just can't take being around these people anymore." She huffed.

Alec smiled at her. "I know I can't take it either."