High Class Society With A Grotesque Memory

I'm a landowner who makes an income from rents. One of the wealthiest men here but I wasn't very interested in women, frankly I despise women. There are no honest ones, all of them just searching for a wealthy husband to provide for them...disgusting. Often times the people I'm most associated with recommend I marry and have children of my own to pass on the family name as well as my wealth but what benefit would that bring me? I die and take nothing with me.

Leave them all I've worked so hard to achieve? What a joke.

They all come visit me often, I guess you could say that after all this time I've come to know what it is to have friends. Although, I was still very cautious about my surroundings as well as the people whom I brought into this house. Despite how badly I wanted to tell someone of my past, despite the fact that they were considered my friends...I couldn't. No one is to be trusted. They say trust is made and gained but no...that isn't the case.

These type of people are attentive because of one thing and one thing only...

My wealth.

As the days go by become wealthier. The wealthier I become, the more the women flock.

I took a deep breath as I looked out my dormitory window.

"Master Jihoon"

"What is it Salvatore?" I asked, still looking out the window.

"You've been invited to a gathering" he said. 

"Who?" I asked as I turned around.

He walked into the room and handed me a card.

"Hmph. Seems like a waste of time but it only makes sense for me to show up. After all, there's still a matter of associating with other wealthy people." I said.

"Shall I get your suit ready sir?" He asked.

"Yes. I'll freshen up then get dressed, please leave it neatly on the bed. If I need assistance I'll call for you" I said.

"Yes master" he bowed his head and excused himself.

I have yet to run into any of my enemies. The people who drove me into this never ending despair and anger, I'm forever imprinted with the filth they filled my heart and soul.

All the riches in the world could never satisfy me.

I looked at the time and decided to go ahead and freshen up.

Associating with the rich and powerful was such a bore but a necessary strategy. The more 'friends' I have the better chances of getting more money there is, it's all business.

As I unclothed and got into the shower, I couldn't help but think about what I'd do if I ever saw any of those fuckers...I think I'd go into rage and frankly go into an instable state.

I took care of my mother and my childhood died along with her.

I smirked as I thought of that night.

The night in which Yoo Jihoon became reborn.