Emotions: The Beginning

His tragic story of Helen, the woman who introduced what true love was to him, made me feel sorry for him.

Although he claimed he enjoyed killing her, I think it's just a cover up for his pain of having to kill.

He's fast asleep while I'm here writing my thoughts in my book, I don't understand fully how he thinks nor how he feels. He's hard to read sometimes and sometimes it's obvious.

Although we can't go out in public...at least he can't, he acts just as he'd act if he were in his room. He hasn't asked me much about my past like I thought he would nor does he really ask me about my parents.

I want the full story but he gives me bits and pieces.

He loves to keep me on edge and knowing he has that control pisses me off but it also intrigues me.

The fact he likes to be 3 steps ahead doesn't cease to surprise me.

At times before I can say anything he knows or even when I just have the thought, he pin points it and says it out loud.

I smiled to myself.

He truly is a unique being.

No one I've ever met is as interesting as he is.

No one has been worth so much of my time the way he is....Charles may have been an exception but ever since I took it upon myself to care for Jihoon all he says is "He's going to kill you, will it be worth it?" 

Whether I live or die, does it truly matter?

Yes, it should but why don't I care as much? Is it because perhaps a part of me wants to leave this world behind?

I've been questioning my motives lately...

Though it is true that I want to help him and I want to show everyone that no matter what crime you commit not everyone is born with the motive, they are triggered and provoked. Just because someone does something doesn't necessarily mean they are the monsters the public is made to believe...right?

I sigh softly and decide that maybe this is enough thinking for one night.

?

I hear some footsteps.

I listen carefully...

It's coming from downstairs.

Jihoon is in his room, I would've heard him walking down the stairs if it were him.

I slowly got up and carefully walked over to my door trying not to make any noise when I heard a floorboard make a creaking sound.

!

Whoever it is, they're coming upstairs.

No...

The footsteps stopped.

Another set of footsteps downstairs.

2 people.

Home invasion?

I blew out my candle and opened the door very slowly then listened for a moment.

Whispering.

I can't make out what they're saying though...

I slowly made my way out of my room.

Step by step, making my way to Jihoon's room.

I felt someone grab me and cover my mouth.

!!!!

I tried to kick and squirm but nothing helped.