Author's Note

When I heard about his case, I knew I had to take it. I've never been one to defend a murderer but he seemed different...

He's brilliant.

He mind is filled with so many intelligent ideas but it wasn't just that...

There was more.

No one wanted to take him on as a client.

Being a woman, it seemed very risky and a lot of people judge me because apparently women don't make good lawyers. Despite that, I've won many cases and I'm most proud of them but this one could change my reputation. It's already caused a commotion and uproar but I wanted to know more about this man, the whom they call The Ripper.

Yoo Jihoon.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello My Dearest MVPs!

Back at it again with a Namjoon Fan Fiction!

Gave you a little sneak peek before the actual author's note.

I know what you're thinking, who's Yoo Jihoon?

That is Namjoon's name in the story.

It's like Jack the ripper except different.

I'm really looking forward to this story since 30 Shades Of Darkness and Blood Moon are kind of the only dark themed books I have, so I'm excited to get Namjoon another book ^~^

The rest of BTS will be in this book as well as the police/detectives.

Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung will basically be chasing after Namjoon.

So characters go as follows~

Namjoon: As The Ripper (Yoo Jihoon)

Faline Slayer: A female attorney who is to try and defend The Ripper himself.

Jin (Dr. Charles): Detective (Present, Doctor (Past)

Jimin (Nate): Private eye

Yoongi (Jacob): Chief of Police

Taehyung (Leo): Crime Scene Specialist

Hoseok (Caleb): Police Officer

Jungkook (Atticus): Prosecutor, Wants justice. Demands The Ripper be executed for his crimes.

I hope that you look forward to this book in the future ~

Not sure when I'll publish it but I'll give you guys another sneak peek shortly. Before I do so, I want to say that this story is going to contain violence, blood, gore and also it'll have crime scene pictures in it.

That means that you'll read at your own risk.

I warn you starting now because there's always that one person. Therefore, starting now you know that it is what it is.

Thank you for supporting my stories always.

I'm going to keep the BTS names except for Namjoon's...or idk yet 😅 I need names for them so yeah. But you'll definitely know who's who lol

Love,

K_Senpaixx

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"You must be the infamous Dr. Slayer" he said without taking his eyes off his work.

!

"It's Attorney Slayer now" I said.

"I see...And you are here because?"

"I'm going to help you" I said.

"Help me? From what?" He asked.

"Well, you do know that you're being accused of-"

"It's not an accusation if I did now is it?" He asked as he stopped painting.

"You're admitting to it?" I asked.

"I'm proud of my work and would do it again if I could. I am very much aware at what's at stake here, my life and also your reputation." He said as he continued once more to move the brush. "Won't you have a seat?"

"Thank you" I said and sat in the chair.

"A woman representing me. Heh. How ironic" he said with a slight chuckle.

"Ahem. Yes, I suppose to you it is" I said.

He took a deep breath.

"Very well. Tell me what you want to know" he said.

"Mr...umm-"

"You can call me Jihoon" he said as he put his paint brush down slowly.

"Okay, Jihoon. I wanted to talk to you about your life..."

"My life? Tch, is this some type of interview?" He scoffed.

"I want to know about you, as a person. I want to know who you truly are" I specified.

He stood up.

!!!

He turned around and looked at me.

"You're beautiful Ms. Slayer. Nothing like what I expected, very nice" he said.

"I appreciate it" I said. "Thank you"

"You're quite welcome" he smiled.

He's nothing like how I pictured him either.

He looks like a normal guy...

No signs of distress, insomnia, redness in the eyes, purple or black circles around or under the eyes...he seems perfectly healthy.

"Not what you expected right?" He asked.

!

"Excuse me?"

"You probably pictured me as sickly or psychotic or am I wrong?"

What on earth...

"I didn't mean to stare, please forgive me but to answer your question. You're correct" I said.

"I see. Then I guess that makes us both a bit more judgmental than we should be. I expected you to be a total bitch and act all high and mighty as well. A Helga is what I was looking forward too but this...this is so much more pleasant."

He's charming. Right of the back, he's very appealing. This must've been his strategy to lure in his victims...there's no mistake.

"I'm flattered"

"You should be. I'm not very talkative but there's something about you that amuses me. I've heard a lot about you Ms. Slayer, your name is very peculiar. What is your first name, If I may know" he said.

"Faline."

"Faline." He repeated. "It means Feline correct? An alternative term for Feline"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Feline...A cat. Hmm, interesting"

"How so?" I asked.

"You say you want to know about me, my persona. You're curious"

"Curious would be an accurate description of how I am feeling, yes"

"Ms. Slayer, do you not know that curiosity killed the cat?" He smirked.