Untitled

That bitch...

How on earth did she get him out of the institution?

Tch. 

I smiled to myself.

She didn't want me to get my hands on him...

She knew I'd come visit eventually so she made her move. 

Well played...

But one thing that she should know is that at this game...I always win.

She fucked with the wrong person.

That man is as good as dead!

"Atticus"

I looked up.

"Haven't you heard of knocking? Don't barge into my office like that you useless prick.." I scowled.

"Sorry sir....I was informed about something and I'm more than sure it'll peak your interest."

I sighed.

"Very well. What is it? Close the door behind you." I said as I put aside the murder files I had been looking over.

She handed me a portfolio.

?

"When was this?" I asked.

"About 4 days ago sir..."

"And you're barely brining it up to me?! Melanie...you're possibly the worst assistant that I've ever had." I rolled my eyes and opened the file.

"I'm sorry sir but Charles stopped by early this morning. I know you don't like to be dist-"

"Charles? Hmm...Interesting. He never comes to this side of town."

Hell...he doesn't even like me so why the gesture Charles?

"He said it would help you with your case against The Ripper." She said.

"Tch. As if I need help prosecuting that man..." I mumbled.

"May I bring you anything sir? Perhaps some tea or coffee?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"How about you get the hell out of my office and let me get back to work?"

"Yes sir...my apologies." She said a bit frightened.

"You know, you're really cute when you're scared." I said as I got up. "You may be useless for this office stuff but...I gotta say you're a professional at other things"

I smirked.

"S-Sir...We have people waiting to see you...D-Don't you think we can wait a litt-"

"Atticus doesn't wait. You should know better than to ask that"

She sighed and locked the door.

"You're sighing now but we both know it's been a long day for both of us" I said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Faline-

I opened my eyes.

What time is it?

I felt his arms around me.

!

I felt his bare skin on mine.

My heart began to race.

What have I done?

If anyone finds out about this I'll get both of us in trouble!

As if he weren't in deep already...god, I'm such a fuckin idiot!