Attorney Slayer

When I heard about his case, I knew I had to take it. I've never been one to defend a murderer but he seemed different...

He's brilliant.

He mind is filled with so many intelligent ideas but it wasn't just that...

There was more.

No one wanted to take him on as a client.

Being a woman, it seemed very risky and a lot of people judge me because apparently women don't make good lawyers. Despite that, I've won many cases and I'm most proud of them but this one could change my reputation. It's already caused a commotion and uproar but I wanted to know more about this man, the whom they call The Ripper.

Yoo Jihoon.

Age: 25

Still young and he caused all this commotion in 4 years.

Not that I'm that old, we're the same age but still, it's not very common to get a guy who's done as much as he has. He's accused of murdering over 40+ women and 15 men, charged with cannibalism as well. Things aren't looking we'll for him at all...but I was interested in what went on in his mind.

I wanted to know his story.

All of it.

"Faline, here are the letters that were found at the crime scenes, well...copies of them."

"Thank you Leon. I greatly appreciate it, did you bring me some copies of the pictures from the crime scenes too?"

He nodded and handed me a manila folder.

"Yes, I did."

"You're the best Leon~"

"I know I am" he smiled.

"I'll read these on the way to the prison, if I read them all here it'll only be a waste of time. I'm sure after I introduce who I am and such, we'll have quite the conversation don't you think?" I asked.

"Faline...Aren't you scared? You're taking an awful risk here. Your reputation will be tainted if you win this case" Leon said.

"I don't intend to lose on purpose Leon. I will do my job as his attorney and have his back, even if he is a serial killer and possible maniac but we both know that's not the case. He's not your average criminal...he looks as if though he wouldn't hurt a fly. Doesn't that intrigue you?"

"No, it makes me uncomfortable" he shook his head. "How can you be looking forward to this?"

"When you understand your client, the job is much more easier. Besides how bad could it be? Worse case scenario, he gets life in prison."

"I'd rather him be executed..." He said.

"There has to have been a motive, no one wakes up all of a sudden saying What a beautiful morning! I think I'll kill a few people today and see how it goes! It doesn't work that way Leon"

"How do you know? You've never even defended a criminal before...not like him."

I sighed. "Leon...I'm not saying that what he did is wrong but reading his file and going over some taped interviews, he's just different. He's a smart one and I want to know why such a brilliant mind such as his was wasted on such a disgraceful path."

"You're going to represent a man who killed 40+ women. He skinned some of them alive. He tortured and took out their organs! He sent a half eaten kidney to the police! Faline how can you even be considering this?! He needs to die!"