Don't Say It

•Flashback•

Faline and I haven't spoken much since Atticus' last visit.

It beginning to feel as if there's walls between us...

I haven't left my room, I only go downstairs when it's about to be dinner time and even then we don't say a word to each other.

Tonight the silence seems worse and it bothered me to the point where I stood up.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

The silence was broken.

At last.

"Why did his visit bother you so much?" I asked. "You've avoided me and don't ask me anything anymore. You literally don't eat with me so why are you here now? Did i do something to make you stay away from me that long? It's been over a week..."

"Atticus scares me. I didn't know what to say to you and I avoided you because I don't want to hurt you..."

"Hurt me?" I asked.

"Jihoon...I just don't want things to get out of hand" she said.

"What's getting out of hand? Tell me" I looked at her.

She let out a soft sigh.

"Never mind..."

"Why are you afraid of him?" I asked.

"Atticus knows a lot about me...He knows how to manipulate my thoughts and makes me feel like I'm trapped" She said. "I hate him...He's always been this way with me. Always trying to make me miserable...It isn't my fault that Charles grew apart from him. I did nothing wrong. So now, He's taking it all out on you"

"Fuck Atticus. Who cares if he knows about your past? You aren't the same person you were back then. You've changed for the better but this silence...this silence is unacceptable." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I've become accustomed to your voice. It's something I always want to hear...It's what I look forward too but then you fell silent. My mind and soul had gone numb. My ears kept ringing and ringing. My eyes yearned to see you again...you may be in the same house as I am but you were merely like a memory. It felt lonely..."

?!

What the hell am I saying?!

She looked at me.

"Did...I hurt you?" She asked in a soft voice.

"It pisses me off to admit this but...yes...It did hurt me..."

•End Of Flashback•

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Good Morning Jihoon"

I stretched my arms out and opened my eyes.

"Good morning..." I answered a bit annoyed.

"Breakfast is ready"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking at her.

"You could've woken me up earlier. I would've attempted to help you" I said.

"After you set me stove on fire last time? I think i can handle it, thanks" she giggled.

I scowled.

"That wasn't my fault. Your stove is old..."

She smiled.

"Yeah sure blame the stove"