4- Three new boys

You yawn as you sat up. You looked over to your friend who was still sleeping. Sighing you headed out of the tent. It was early in the morning with no one up like yesterday. You walked to the Oak tree wondering if he will be there like yesterday. If that was himanyways. 'I wonder if I will find him.. Will he be there at the tree or was that in my head like I thought?' You asked yourself as you slowly headed into the tall pines. Once to the Oak tree, you looked around seeing that no one was there yet. You sat down and pulled out your iPhone. Putting in your headphones you blasted your music. You closed your eyes and leaned your head onto the bark of the tree. After a few minutes passed you heard what sounded like a twig snap and someone yelp out. (How you managed to hear that above your music? No one knows) You opened your eyes and noticed three boys standing in front of you. The one closest to you was smiling. He had brown messy hair, hazel eyes, a brown long sleeve shirt, and jeans. The one closest to him wore a orangish-red hoodie and black pants. His brown almost black hair was a bit longer then the first boys and he had hazel eyes also. You gazed turned to the boy near the back. He also had messy brown hair but his ice blue eyes were glaring at you. He was wearing a yellow jacket and jeans. "W-What do you guys want?" You asked backing up to the tree more, afraid of them.

      The one closest to you laughed and twitched a bit. "Don't be scared we won't hurt you. I'm Toby by the way!" He said in a happy go lucky voice and held out his hand for you. You slowly took it still a bit nervous. He helped you to your feet then let your hand go. "This is Brian" He points to the one with the orangish-red hoodie. "And this is Tim" He points to the one in the back.

      "H-Hello" You say a bit overwhelmed. You held out your hand and Brian shook it smiling. You turned to shake Tim's but he was already walking father into the forest.

      "Hey! Ma-Tim where are you going!" Toby yelled. You looked at Brian and he shrugged. "Sorry about him. He doesn't like new people sometimes.." Toby turns back to you giving and embarrassed chuckle. You sighed and looked back to where he walked away. It was heading deeper into the woods. 'Where is he going? These woods are almost never endless...' You thought.

       "W-What's your name?" You turned around to realize that Brian was the one to ask you the question.

       You gave a small smile, then replied, "(Y/N)" Brian smiled.

      "T-That's a pretty name" He said. You chuckled.

       "Thanks. Well I should be getting back to my friend. Nice meeting you three." You said and looked a Toby. He nodded ok and let you pass by them. You started walking away, turned and waved good bye to them. You than ran back to your friend excited to tell her about the boys you meet hoping they were your child hood friend or at least may know him.