6- Rain storm

You look up as you feel a small plop of water fall on your face. The dark grey clouds rolled in fast leaving you and (Y/Friends/N) little time to play at the lake. You didn't really want to anyways. The lake was vacant like a ghost town in one of those cartoons. You sighed and looked at your friend who was still blabbing away about E.j. He was cool but he seemed like all she would talk about now. It was quite annoying but you couldn't blame her much. You thought he was pretty hot as well and now they were going swimming with him and a few of his friends. "Hey, we should get going back to our tent. There is a big storm coming" You tell your friend. She looked up and noticed the rain cloud.

"Yeah let's get going." She says and starts walking back to the campsite. You followed and as you neared it started to poor down. So you and your friend bolted for it. (Y/Friends/N) made it to the tent safely but you.. not so much.. You fell back and held you head in your hand. "Oww..." You said dazed. Once your vision cleared, you looked up to see a boy in front of you. He was blonde with again... messy hair. He was wearing a green jacket and jeans. He was also wearing a dark green beanie with a triforce symbol on. He looked up at you with ice blue eyes and he had a look of shock on his face.

"I-I'm so sorry, Miss. I didn't see you there." He says standing up and then helping you up. You smiled a bit. "I was trying to run back down to get my backpack I forgot hoping to reach it before it started raining but I guess that won't happen." He says as his blonde hair got soaked he shivered slightly. You felt bad.

"O-Oh sorry. If you'd like you can go get your bag then stay in our tent 'til the storm dies out. It's just right over there." You said pointing to your tent and your friend's parents camper. He smiled and nodded then ran off. You ran back to your friend who was watching you from the tent. You walk in almost completely drenched.

"So who wa-" You friend started when the boy ran back over to you and you let him in. Your friend looked at you with wide eyes saying, 'What is he doing in out TENT!' You gave a slight shrug saying, 'Sorry' He sat down next to you pulling his black backpack over him and opened it. He pulled out a 3ds, a gameboy, and a ps3 plus a bunch of games. I heard him heave a sigh of relief. "So..what's you name?" You friend asked him. He looked up at her and gave a smirk.

"Benjamin, but please call me Ben instead." He said putting the devices aside. You smiled blushing a bit at Ben. He seemed to liked his games like you did but maybe a bit more. You liked a lot of things, books, art, writing, video games, sweets, tv. The list is endless. "What's your guys names?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/N) and that is (Y/Friends/N)." You said pointing to your friend. He smiled.

"Lovely names."He says.

"So where you staying?" You ask. Your friend stopped listening she laid down and put in her headphones and closed her eyes. He turned to looked at me and smirked more.

"With a bunch of friends. Why?" He asked.

"Oh no reason, just that there was a few boys the past day that I met and thought maybe you were with the group with them."

"What were their names?"

"E.j, Toby, Tim, and Brian." You said. He laughed.

"Yeah I know them. I'm surprised they met you before I could. Your beauty should not be wasted on them." He says with a smirk. You blushed ferociously.

"O-Oh well ok then." You looked outside the tent and saw the storm was slowing down gradually. "What kind of games do you have?" You asked. He smiled and showed you. For about an hour you and him sat there talking about video games, which was your favorite, least, what you liked about it, ect... You also played a few games with him. Soon the rain eased up. You looked out hearing the last pitter patter of the rain 'til silence. He sighed and put his things in his now dried backpack.

"It's about time I get back to my friends. They'll be wondering where I am. Thanks for letting me stay with you 'til the rain stopped. See you soon (Y/N)!" He said and walked out of the tent. You smiled and laid on your bed. 'Wow...this finding my childhood friend thing seems like it might actually work!' You thought as you slowly drifted out of conciseness.