11- Fail

~Bloody Painter's/ Helen's P.O.V~

I looked up to see someone in the trees. I don't think they noticed since when I spotted them there eyes were on the three idiots who were fighting. I sighed and pulled Jeff off Ben. "Guys this is not the time to be fighting! What if (Y/N) saw you? What would she think?" I scolded them. Ben put his arms down frowning. Jeff huffed and glared at Ben. E.j. crosses his arms and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Out" He muttered and I sighed. Who cares anymore. I go back to where I was sitting and looked at my drawing pad. It was a half finished field of (f/flower). The same flower (Y/N) told me she liked. I sighed remembering her. 'How can I get her to like me when every one here likes her also?! I swear even Masky does even if he won't admit it..' I thought as I started to draw the picture again. I was going to give it to (Y/N) once it was finished hoping she'll like it. When ever I thought of her she made me want to draw. Not the usual death drawings but the beauty ones. The one someone will look at for hours and continue to wonder how it was so beautiful. That's how I feel about her. She is so beautiful that a field of roses can't compete with her beauty. Yet, those idiots will drive her away if they keep this up.. Especially Jeff.. So I started to work on the picture faster, hoping she won't be gone by the time it is finished. I didn't even notice that I was alone.

~Ben's P.O.V~

After the fight with Jeff I decided to go see (Y/N). I kind of felt bad that I got jealous so easily but she is just almost perfect. She likes video games yet isn't afraid to read a book every once in a while. Once there I smiled at her and waved. She waved back smiling.

"Hey Ben who is your friend?" She asked me. I turned around confused on who she was talking about. I froze in place. 'Oh great! Just great! It's Zachery!' I though angerly. 'He's going to try to take (Y/N) from me! I fucking hate Dark Link' I turned back reluctant to (Y/N).

"Hey Benny boy!" Zachery came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder and smirked. I glared at him.

"(Y/N) this is...Zachery.." I finally said with no enthusiasm.