14- Heartbrake

Time passed quickly as you got to know the boys. You almost could pin point him out but it was getting harder. The more and more you hung out with them the more you liked each and every one of them. Sadly your trip was coming to an end. You and your friend were leaving in three days. You didn't know how to break the news to everyone. Sighing you looked over at (Y/Friends/N) who was finishing eating her breakfast.

"I wish we didn't have to leave.." You tell her saddened. She looks at you.

"Me too.. It just been so much fun here!" She exclaims. You laugh a bit.

"Well might as well spend the rest of the three days hanging out with them" You said. Your friend nodded and you to got up to go see them.

*** You laughed as you were walking back from hanging out with Ben and E.J. The others were oddly not with them but you didn't question it. You guys were nearing your camp site when you heard a loud scream. Your face stiffened and you and your friend started running. Once at the campsite your worst nightmare happened. Her parents were laying on the ground dead. Blood draining from knife wounds and other odd shaped wounds. You looked up and saw three boys, who were very familiar, standing above them. They were holding weapons which was covered in blood. Your friend screamed and started crying as she ran up to her parents. The boys ran. Angry you ran after them.

"(Y/N)! Where are you going?!" Ben screamed after you. You couldn't believe someone would kill innocent people! You just kept running and running. They seemed father ahead until you caught up to one in a white mask and yellow hoodie. He had brown hair just like Tim's. Tackling him to the ground, you quickly pulled off the mask. To your horror it wasn't who you wanted it to be.. It was Tim in the flesh. HE had killed your friends parents. He was a killer. You looked up to see the other two boys standing there and watching. You started to make out features of Jeff and Toby out of the other two the boys. One was had black hair just like Jeff's and the other boy was twitching occasionally like Toby did.

"Your ALL killers!" You screamed out. "This was all a joke wasn't it! To get me and my friend close to you then kill us! I can't believe I ever trusted any of you!" Getting up you ran back to your friend. She was still crying over her parents. Ben ran up to you.

"(Y/N)? You ok?" He asked. You slapped him and glared.

"Get away from me. I know your just like them! You kill innocent people for fun! You people disgust me." You snapped. He stammered backwards like he was hurt. You didn't believe it for a second. They were just putting on an act to kill you and your friend, so you thought.

Truly though, these killers loved you..and you knew it.