10- Argument

You kicked another rock, bored. There hasn't been much going on at the lake besides you getting to know all the boys and talking to your friend. You've been going on walks every day to try and clear your thought process. No matter how hard you tried you could not put a name of your childhood friend. Any one of them could be him! So you decided to try and work at a different angle. Maybe if you got higher up into the trees other places of your childhood would come back to you. You headed away from the pines and into the aspens. They were easier to climb and you could get higher. Once at the top of one you looked around and realized how beautiful it really was up there. 'I wonder if Helen has drawn pictures of views like these?' You thought to your self. You continued a long the trees hopping from one to the next 'til you came across voices.

"Isn't she amazing! She loves video games almost as much as I do!"

"No one cares Ben! Every one knows she likes me!"

"Yeah right! She fled the first time she met your Jeff."

"You both are wrong, I could tell she liked me the first time she met me!"

"E.j. the only person who likes you seems to be her friend. You must be insane!"

You could barely make out who was saying what but you knew for sure Ben, Jeff, and E.j were the ones talking. So you decided to get closer and see what was going on. As you neared you realized there were more then just those three. There was also Brian and Toby with them, though you know Brian isn't one to pick a fight with someone. Toby didn't seem to notice. It seemed like they were walking or something but father back you saw Tim sitting on the ground glaring at the other boys, and Helen was sitting on a rock sketching away on his drawing note book. You smiled wondering what was he drawing. Then your attention turned back to Ben, E.j, and Jeff who were now getting into a huge argument.

"I'm the one she cares for more! She always comes to see how I'm doing." You heard Ben say his voice raising in anger.

"Yeah but she knows I'm to hot to reject!" Jeff yelled back.

"You are still both wrong! Her face lights up when ever she sees me!" E.j. clenched his fist angry at the both of them. Your face reddened in embarrassment. 'Why do they want me to like them so badly!?' You screamed to yourself. Then before you knew it E.j was on the ground and Ben and Jeff were in a fist fight. "Oww..." You barely heard E.j. as he got back up and joined in the fight.

"G-Guys! This is n-not the time to fight!" You saw Brian trying to pry Ben off of Jeff who was really starting to bruise up his face. You couldn't help but start to tear up. They were physically hurting themselves over you! "T-Toby can you help me?!" Toby sighed and grabbed Jeff and pulled him away. Brian tried to hold Ben down but even for him being shorter then the others he was still very strong. He pushed Brian off and tried to punch E.j and Jeff. Then you noticed Tim and Helen get up to try and help poor Brian and Toby stop the fight. No matter how much you wanted to go down there and scolded them you couldn't bring yourself to reveal that you were eavesdropping. So instead you turned and fled the seen. It was to much for you to handle. Having three guys fighting over you, whom you just met. Or did you just meet them? Could one of them be him?