8- Lake Party (Part 2)

"Hey!" You yelped as Jeff drenched your hair. Laughing you splashed him back. "See how you like it!"

"Really~" He questioned with a smirk. Your laugh faded.

"Jeff do-" You started 'til you were pushed under water. Holding your breathe you waited a few seconds, then pushed yourself back to the surface. You glared at the laughing Jeff. You looked over at your friend who was playing chicken with E.j, Brain, and Toby. She was sitting on Toby's shoulders and was trying to push E.j down who was on Brian's shoulders. You gave a small chuckle.

"Hey, babe, eyes over here." You heard Jeff say and made you turn your head to look at him. You glared more at him and pushed him away.

"One I'm not your babe, and two don't do that!" You yelled at him. Ben looked up from his DS hearing you and Jeff fighting. He was glaring at Jeff but you didn't really notice.

"Don't get made at me beautiful!" He said looking hurt. You rolled your eyes and started swimming to the shore. He tried to pull you back but you managed to make it to shore. You got your towel and wrapped it around your self. You sat down next to Ben and pulled out a sandwich from the basket. You started eating it.

"Sorry about Jeff.. He can be a bit overwhelming the first time you meet him." Ben says setting his DS down. You looked over at him smiling.

"I can tell. Want a sandwich?" You asked. He nodded and you handed him a turkey sandwich. Ben opened it and started eating. "So, Ben, is this every one from this group or whatever it is?" You took another bite of your sandwich.

"No there is a few more. There is another Jack, Lui, Zachery, Helen, Jane and our 'leader'" He says talking another bite of his own sandwich. Your eyes widened at how many people were with them.

"That's a lot of people.. How does your leader mange all of them?"

"It's not easy. Every one get on each other nerves but somehow we mange it. Now tell me a bit about yourself, and why your here." He looked at you with intrigued eyes. You looked at him and smiled.

"That's a story for another day, Ben" You looked back over to (Y/Friends/N) who was beating E.j. After a few more minutes of them wrestling each other, E.j fell off of Brian's shoulders.

"I win!" You heard your friend yell excitedly. You laughed and she swam to shore with Toby. She grabbed a sandwich and handed one to Toby. "Hey, (Y/N), we should be heading back soon before night fall." She says. You nod.

"If anyone wants a sandwich come get it now!" You yell to the rest of the people in the lake. Everyone swam back including Sally and grabbed their sandwich. You started putting your things together. Then once every one was done you said goodbye and walked away with our friend. "Well this was an interesting day" You mumbled as you walked back to your tent to change and go to sleep.