Bloody Painter Ending

"Because I love you. I'm in love with you, Helen" You whispered the words. You looked around not knowing if he heard you since he suddenly disappeared. You stood there for a few more minutes 'til a paper floated down from above and landed on the ground. The paper had a drawing. A drawing of a field of (f/c) (f/flower). It was beautiful, breathe taking, meaning only Helen could have drawn it. You held it to your chest and looked around. Still no one was there. You looked up and saw a person in a white mask that had a painted black smile on it's face. The mask slowly lifted to reveal an actual smile on his face. He jumped down from the tree and walked closer to you. Your heart fluttered and you looked at his black hair. His hand brushed your face as he was merely inches from your face now. He then pushed his mask off his face to reveal his stunning blue eyes. You looked away tears forming in your eyes. "Why did you never meet me by the tree like you promised?" You asked him.

He sighed and turned your face to look at him. "I wanted to believe me. Me and Daisy were about to leave to meet you when my parents surprised me. They decided to leave early.. That was were things went wrong.." He started. You listened terrified of what he was going to say next. He didn't speak for a few more minutes. "When I went back to school I was more of a loner. I never talked to people, always in the back drawing. I my grade started failing. Then one day someone's watch was stolen. When it was found, it was in my backpack. For the rest of the year I got bullied bad.. I didn't care after awhile 'til I figured out who framed me. I..I was angry and we were on a roof when he told me. I pushed him but I didn't mean to make him fall. HE deserved it! Then I started finding it enjoyable to give people there punishment... I'm insane!" He finished throwing up his arms.

"But you don't act insane. You act like a normal human being!" You tried to reassure him. He looked at you. Something in his eyes showed regret, relief, happiness. It was unclear but you couldn't even think straight. In a heartbeat his lips were on yours. You were surprised then you melted into the kiss. Your legs felt wobbly and your stomach had butterflies in it. Before the kiss began, it was over.

"I'm insane. You just help me see my sane side." He said smiling. You smiled still clinging to his picture as the kiss replayed in your head over and over. You knew this was your soul mate. You were in love with him and you knew it.

~10 years later~

"Bloody, can you get the bottle?" You asked your lovely husband. His real name was Helen but you stopped calling him that a long time ago. It didn't suit him. You and Helen got married on June 7th of 2020. You were 21 when this happened and then you guys moved into a brand new house. Helen wanted to stay with the others but you wouldn't allow it so you compromised. You go a house in the same woods as the others but you didn't share it with anyone but him. And well your daughter. She was born only a four months ago and was still a tiny thing. You and Helen decided to name her (f/flower) after your favorite flower. Helen has made it far in his art career but still kills people on the side. You didn't like it but you married all of him so you didn't complain. Soon Bloody came back with a bottle for (f/flower) who was screaming her head off. You loved your life but something was telling you that it was to perfect. That something bad was going to happen..

The end?