Eyeless Jack Ending

"Because I love you. I'm in love with you, E.J." You whispered the words. You looked at feet embarrassed and angry. When you looked back up he was only a mere foot away from you. Your heart fluttered at the sight of him though he was wearing a blue mask. Even though his eyes were replaces with a black, dripping, goo, you still found him absolutely charming. His skin was grayer and his brown hair was hidden under a black hoodie. He pulled you into a hug. You should have pulled away, angry at him for what his friends did, but you couldn't get yourself to do so. He pushed up his mask to reveal a small smile. You hugged him tighter wanting to cry your eyes out. You couldn't bring yourself to hate him or any of the others.

"(Y/N)?" He asked worriedly lifting up your chin to face him. You had two streaks running down your face by that point. "What's wrong?"

Ignoring his question, you asked, "Why didn't you come?! Why did you just leave me there like that!? I searched and searched for you worried about you.." You shook as you cried. He hugged you more.

"Will you give me a second to explain?" He asked. You nodded. He sighed and took a deep breathe. "Well that whole day was really a big blur. I remember going to meet you. You were always on my thoughts. I couldn't get you out of my head long to eat or sleep. Then the next thing I knew I was home. My eyesight was gone but I could hear the comforts of my home. Little Shep running a round like a puppy should and my parents watching T.V. in the living room. The only difference was I couldn't see. Nothing just blackness and I panicked. The next day for dinner my parents fed me something bizarre. This food was supposed to help with my eyesight and it worked while surprising enough not tasting bad. However, the affects wore off. I needed to keep eating human kidneys to see you or anything. I killed my family and innocent people for them. I didn't care, I needed it. So I joined this group of killers to get what I needed or I would never be able to see again." Once he finished explaining I started crying more then before. "(Y/N)! Please stop crying.."

"E.J. don't leave me again. I forgive you for everything even if you don't deserve it." You cried some more. He smirked.

"I have forever to keep my promise." Then he kissed you again sealing the promise.

~10 years later~

I looked at my new husband smiling. He bent down and gave me a small, sweet kiss on the lips. You were on the couch in your brand new house. You and E.J. decided to get married after your school was over which took almost 8 years. You earned your doctors degree as being a Medical Doctor. You still didn't agree with what E.J. does for a living but you knew he needed to do it. You couldn't blame him either. When you tried one of his kidneys, you got addicted to them just as well.You and (Y/Friends/N) were still pretty close even though she was still super jealous that you got E.J instead of her. You and E.J were hoping to have kids in the near future but with work and all it was hard. You just hoped that this feeling of something bad was going to happen, went away. Nothing will bad will happen you wished secretly. Your life seemed almost perfect.

The end?