Ben Drowned Ending

"Because I love you. I'm in love with you, Ben" You whispered the words. You held your breathe as he walked up to you. You watched as he grew closer that his eyes started to change color and his clothes changed form. He's eyes were likes black abyss with two red pricks in them. He had blood dripping from his eyes as he cried and his clothes were that of the Zelda game. You gasped but you oddly weren't afraid.

"(Y/N), I've wanted to tell you for a while now what happened all those years ago.." He started.

"I waited for it by the tree.." You remembered. "Why didn't you come!?"

"I wanted to! I was getting you a gift that day with Champ. Some guys followed me down to the lake taunting me.. Then the grabbed me and stuck my head under the water. It hurt to breathe and the only reason I'm here is cause of our 'leader' He brought me back as a game glitch and I have to kill for him or I'm lost forever.." He said tears streaming down his face. You quickly ran up to him and hugged him. He looked at you shocked for a split second 'til he wrapped his arms around you. He hugged tightly. You looked up at him with a half smile. Tears were forming in your eyes.

"Don't ever leave me again!" You whispered. He hugged to tighter.

"I won't ever let you go. I promise" He whispered back in your ear. You stayed like that for what felt like forever 'til he leaned your head up to meet his eyes. You smiled. When you looked into his eyes you got butterflies in your stomach instead of shivers up your spine. He leaned down a bit and kissed you gently. You kissed back and smiled half way into the kiss. "How did you know it was me?" He asked once he pulled away.

"Something about you reminded me of.. well you. Your voice also gave you away." You laughed. He laughed as well before his friends started showing up. You barely realized they were there. All you knew was this was going to be the start of something beautiful; something people would write in a fairy tale.

~10 years later~

"Wyatt! Get down from there!" You scolded your two year old little boy who was getting into the candy again. He had blonde almost white hair with beautiful (e/c) like yours. He ,however, had his fathers personality, always getting into mischief. He wore a light green Link hat like his father and a light green tunic, though, you try to get him to wear normal clothes. He was born April 3. You found out you were pregnant with him on your 23rd birthday. A year before that you and Ben got married after you finished school (which you insisted on doing). You had a small wedding which he invited all his friends and you invited your family. You and (Y/F/N) drifted apart after that summer when her parents died. She went to live with her Aunt and Uncle, blaming you for what happened, though, she still had the hots for E.J. You were also eight months pregnant with a baby girl. You hoped she looked some what like you but something in your gut told you something bad was going to happen. 'Why do I feel like something terrible's going to happen?' You asked yourself as you watched Ben grab Wyatt off the counter.

The end?

P.S. You are shorter then BEN in this story~