9- Flower Patch

The day after the lake party was very slow. You were out with your friend again and all she would talk about is the boys. Sighing in frustration you decided to go on a walk to clear your head. You put in your head phones and walked a new direction this time. It was a path walking away from the lake but not closer to your tent. As you walked you noticed that the terrain changed a bit. The pine trees started clearing out and was replaced by aspen trees which were beautiful in the fall. There were also flowers sprouting up all around. You bent down to pick a (f/c) (f/flower) and studied. The flower made you smile a bit, then you kept walking. You didn't stop again for maybe five minutes 'til you came to maybe the prettiest sight. There was a small river, but next to it was a huge flower patch. There was at least a million flowers there. Well probably less but still there were a lot. You jaw opened in ah. Then you turned to see someone sitting on the grass with a sketch book, markers, pencils, colored pencils and more. You noticed he was drawing the sight that was before your eyes. Curious you walked up and sat down next to him and watched up draw. He turned to look at you.

"Oh, hello Miss. Interested in what I'm drawing?" He asked. You looked up at him and realized he had beautiful blue eyes and black hair that was a bit past his ears. He was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and jeans. He smiled at you.

"Y-Yeah. It's very breathe taking how you can capture this beautiful area into a picture." You stuttered a bit.

"That's what I'm good at. I can draw almost anything if I put my mind to it." He said and handed you the sketch book. You flipped through the pages staring at them in ah some more. There was a few pictures of death, of scenery and of people. But the one that caught your eye the most was the most realistic (f/flower) that was of course (f/c). It looked all most exactly like the one you picked earlier. "Found one you like?" He asked.

"Yeah. This (f/flower) is amazing! How did you make it so realistic?" You asked looking up from the sketch book and handing it back to him.

"It wasn't easy but I managed it. I think I spent a whole day on that picture." He gave a slight chuckle then went back to his drawing he was doing earlier.

"What's your name?" You randomly ask.

"Helen Otis, but just call me Helen." He answered.

"Ok Helen. Well I should be going. It was nice meeting you and keep up the lovely art work." You said standing up and walking away.

"Wait! What can I call you?" He asked standing up to run after you if he had to.

"(Y/N)"

"What a lovely name just like these flowers." He smiled and you smiled back. Then you walked back to the lake to see what your friend was up to.