7- Lake Party (Part 1)

You sat up and stretched. You looked over to see your friend was not sleeping for once. So you got dressed in a plain (f/c) t-shirt and jeans. You quickly brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Then you grabbed your iPhone and headsets that you brought every where with you. You unzipped the tent and walked out. You friend looked up from what she was doing and waved at you. You walked over to see she was putting together a lunch basket filled with sandwiches and chips. "Why so much food?" You asked.

"For the swim party today remember? E.j. is bringing a few friends and I don't know how many will be there! So I just packed as much I could." She says excitedly. You almost completely forgot. 'Great a party full of boys and like two girls..' You thought. "I'd go get your bathing suit on before they come. They should be here soon. It's almost noon.." Your friend said but you barely heard her. You dashed back over to the tent. Closing it, you quickly put on you (f/c) swim suit. You brought two but this one didn't show off your curves as much as the other did. Once changed you walked back out of the tent still carrying your iPhone. Your friend smiled at you and was carrying the basket. "Ready to go (Y/N)?"

"Yeah I think so.. This is going to be so weird with only us to most likely being the only girls.." You told her still uncomfortable in your bathing suit.

"Just don't think about it." She said in her pink bikini bathing suit with some ruffles here and there. You smiled at your friend thankful she was there with you. You and her walked to the lake and found a nice spot with some big rocks people can sit on. You put a blanket down and sat down pulling out your phone. You were about to put on music when you saw a group of people walking towards you and your friend. You heart stops when you notice how many boys there were. You saw Ben, E.j, Brian, Toby with two other people. One was a little girl around eight maybe. She had long brown hair and with beautiful emerald green eyes. She was wearing a light pink one piece swimming suit and was holding a little teddy bear. The other person was a guy like the rest. He had long pitch black hair. It was a bit longer the the other boys but not by much. He had blue eyes but they weren't as bright blue as Ben's. He wore black swim trunks. Ben wore green ones, E.j, blue, Brian orange, and Toby brown. You laughed.

"Hello girls!" Ben smirked.

"Benny who is this?" The little girl said walking up to you. You smiled and held out your hand.

"I'm (Y/N). And you are?"

"I'm Sally Miss. It's nice to meet you!" She said in her cute child voice. You smiled and turned to the boy with black hair. "That's Jeff Miss" She says.

"Well nice to meet you both. That's my friend (Y/Friends/N)." You tell the rest of them. They all nodded and smiled. "She brought lunch for after we go swimming"

"Well then what are we waiting for! Let's swim!" Your friend shouts excitedly. She dives in and Toby followed her. You stood up and walked into the shallow part of the water. It was a bit cold but not by much. Sally followed you smiling. You helped her swim when she needed it but beside it you swam with the other guys. You even had a splash war with every one which of course you won. Then you noticed Ben who was sitting on the rocks watching you all. You got out of the water shivering a bit then walked over to him. He noticed you and moved over a bit for you to sit down.

"Why aren't you swimming with the rest of us?" You asked. He looked at you sadly.

"I-I just don't like water much.." He says. You sighed and hugged him.

"It's ok you don't have to get in." He smiled a bit pink on the cheeks and pulled out his DS. You sighed and got back into the water.