13- Great More

After you beat your game, Ben said he was going to take you to meet someone. You looked at him strangely. "More people? How big IS this group? I've met so many of you!" You said in frustration.

"Come on! These are the last two people I promise!" He said taking your hand a pulling you up. Sighing you decided you might as well do as he says. So he lead you into the woods towards the tree with your name carved in it. You almost forgot about that tree but then you remembered why you were there in the first place. To find your childhood friend. You were already starting to narrow it down but now with two new people you were going to meet, this changed a few of your choices, if any. So you just continued behind him while he dragged you forward. You were wondering who these people where like.

"Who is it that I'm going to meet?" You asked. You were a bit nervous now.

"They are Jack and Lui. I- We've told them lot about you and your friend. So they said they wanted to meet you." He said.

"Then why can't we bring (Y/Frinds/N) too?"

"Uh... well" He paused. "They wanted to meet you guys one at a time." He said but you didn't really believe him. Then he stopped. You ran into him clumsily.

"Why did you stop?" You asked him looking at him. He was looking at you seriously which wasn't like him. "Ben, you ok?" You asked. He looked away and nodded.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Let's continue we are almost there." He said starting to walk again. You stopped him though. "Wha?~"

"You sure your ok? You've been acting strangely. And what's this about you guys talking about me?" You said confused. He smirked. Then he leaned in and kissed your cheek softly. It felt cold like a small breeze on your cheek but you blushed madly. "B-Ben?"

"It's a long story (Y/N). Just know that-"Ben started 'til he was cut off by a loud laughter.

"Ben that's is the cutest thing you've ever done! And your supposed to be the big perv!" You heard a guys voice which was filled with laughter. Ben chuckled.

"Come on Jack. We all know I'll still be a big perv." He said smirking. Jack walked out laughing still. You took the time to study him. He had black hair life Jeff maybe a little lighter but it was the longest out of every ones. He wore a long white sleeved t-shirt and black jeans. He looked like a washed out black and white photo graph except for his hazel eyes. They were the only color on him almost. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"You must be the famous (Y/N) I've heard so much about!" He said cheerfully and held out your his hand. You grabbed it and he yanked you into a hug. You face heated up again at his comment.

"And you are?" You ask still a bit taken aback.

"I'm Jack!" He said happily.

"Well hello Jack" You smiled and backed up a bit. Then something else caught your eye. It was another boy leaning next to a tree. He was glaring at every one but when he spotted you he smiled. He made you blush instantly. He was really cute to you, with his shorter brown hair, and lovely green eyes. He was wearing a dark green jacket and jeans. He walked up to you smiling.

"I'm Jeffs brother Lui, by the way" He says smiling at you.

"H-Hello Lui." You smiled and turned to Ben who didn't look to happy but you didn't care. You were starting to piece together who was your childhood friend, though you need a few more details you think you had the right person. "Should we be getting back?"