5- Another one

Once back at your tent you noticed your friend was already up. But she wasn't there alone. You saw she was with a boy. He was older looking and was sitting with her on the table they set up when they first arrived. She looked up at you and smiled widely.

"(Y/N)! Where did you run off to? Ooo, look who I met!" She said quickly before you could even sit down. She jumped up and dragged you over to meet the boy. "(Y/N), this is Jack. Jack this is (Y/N)" You friend said introducing you. You smiled and held out your hand. He shook it and smiled back at you. He had dark chocolate hair and like the other boys it was messy. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and black pants. 'What's with everyone having long messy hair?' You thought.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N), but just call me E.j." He said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, E.j." You said and sat down next to your friend. She turned to look at you.

"So, (Y/N), where DID you run off to?" (Y/Friends/N) asked. You felt embarrassed talking to her in front of E.j, but you did anyways.

"Oh I was back at the Oak tree. It was early and I didn't want to wake you. What I wanted to talk to you about was that I meet a few boys there. More like they found me and startled me." You tell her. E.j. sat up looking interested in your conversation. "There were three boys. Toby, Tim and Brian. Tim didn't seem to like me, he walked away before he even knew my name.." You said giving and embarrassed chuckle.

"Oooo!~" Your friend said looking at you with a mischievous smile. You knew what she meant but you rolled your eyes not caring. You looked over at E.j. who had a big smirk on his face. His bright green eyes had a glint of laughter in them. You looked at him weirdly.

"What?" You ask. He finally gave a small chuckle. "Why are you laughing?"

His chuckle finally died down and he responded, "Oh no reason, just that I know those three knuckle heads." He says. You looked at him shocked. 'How does he know them? Does every guy at this lake no one another?' You asked your self a bit creeped out. He gave a smirk like he could read your mind. "There is a big group of us that came here together, so we all know one another. Most of us are all boys, but there are a few girls. We come with our group 'leader' if that's what you would call him. Tim is like his right hand man." He says. Now you really do believe he could read minds. But this was great information knowing that you might be able to find your childhood friend. You glanced over at your friend. She gave you that smile that said that she was thinking the same thing as you. Well maybe the same thing.

"So, why did you guys decided to come here?" You asked a bit hopeful. He smiled a bit more.

"A few of us used to come here when we were little and so our 'leader' decided to take us here this year." He responded. You felt your heart leap out of your chest. 'Maybe one of them could be my childhood friend!' You thought smiling big. He chuckled then stood up. "I should be getting back to my friends before my 'leader' starts to worry. Nice to meet you both." He says politely and starts to walk away.

"Hey wait, would you want to hang out with us tomorrow? Maybe you could bring a few of your friends and we can go swimming at the lake." You said hoping he would say yes. He smiled.

"Sure why not. See you guys at noon tomorrow." He says and heads off. You sighed and looked at your friend. She gave a small squeal.

"(Y/N)! Did you hear that!? You might be able to meet a few of his friends, plus with this big group of guys one may remember you and it could be your childhood friend!" She said grabbing your hands still squealing like a stupid fangirl she was. You laughed anyways though.

"Yeah maybe but we won't know for sure. Let's go get some sun. We almost wasted the day away already!" You said and dragged her down to the lake. She nodded ok and followed you down to the cool lapping shore of the water.