Chapter 19

Killian woke up to someone rubbing his chest, back, and arms. He cracked an eye open and saw Emma staring at her hands as she ran them up and down and around his body.

"Good morning." She whispered.

"Good morning, my love. How are you feeling?"

"Fine. Graham gave me the rest of the week off. He decided to call at the crack of dawn. I'm going out with Regina and Ruby today too."

"I don't get to spend the day with my girl?"

She blushed. "No, sadly not."

"Can I at least have this morning?"

She nodded and kissed him slowly. The kiss grew more and more heated as they continued on. He moved her on top of him and continued.

"We have to stop now before we can't stop." She moaned.

"Then don't stop. Let's finish." He said breathlessly.

She glanced at the clock. It was still a few hours before Ruby and Regina would get here, so she sighed.

"Fine." She had a small smile on her lips as she spoke.

Killian smirked and flipped them over so he was on top now. He moved down to kiss her lips, and slowly made his way down her jawline and neck, leaving a few love marks as he went.

Once they were done, Emma caught her breath and moved to the shower while Killian made breakfast. After she ate, there was a knock at the door. She quickly kissed him on the cheek and went to the door, opening it to reveal Regina and Ruby.

"Bye, Killian!" Emma yelled out as she left the house.

The girls got to the mall and started shopping. After spending a few hours in a bunch of stores, they decided to sit down to eat. Ruby took a drink of her Coke and looked at Emma.

"Anything new, Em?" She asked.

Emma glanced at Regina and then to Ruby. "Actually, yea. I'm pregnant."

"That's amazing!"

"Ruby, it's Neal's."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. But, Killian said he was okay with this, but I'm still not sure if that's the truth."

"You love Killian, right?"

"Of course I do. He gave me a promise ring."

"Then just trust him."

Regina nodded in agreement.

"I do trust him, I just think that he is telling me what I want to here when it comes to this baby."

"Killian would follow you through hell. If you could have just seen him while you were gone. Yes, he went to bars a lot and when he wasn't drunk, he spent his time with women all to get you out of his head. Then you come back and put him back on his feet." Regina said.

Emma sighed. "But I wasn't pregnant with a child that wasn't his."

Ruby grabbed Emma's hand. "Talk to him when you get home, and then tell us what happens."

Emma nodded and they continued to talk until they were all done with the food. After they shopped some more, Regina dropped Emma off at her and Killian's house and sped away. Emma didn't have a lot of bags, so she easily carried them in. She opened the front door, expecting him to be there waiting for her, but he wasn't. She heard his voice upstairs, so she followed it. She knew he was in their bedroom, and he was on the phone, but she didn't know who he was talking to.

"No, Emma and I haven't gone baby shopping yet." He said. There was a pause while the other person spoke.

"I guess I'm excited."

"No we haven't picked any names."

"What? Of course not! I don't expect her to name her baby after me if it is a boy."

Emma smirked at that statement.

"And no I don't want it named after me."

Her heart sank.

There was a particularly long pause this time.

"Regina's back? Shit, that means Emma is too. I have to go."

She opened the door and saw him hanging up the phone.

"Hey, love. I just got off the phone with Robin. I was just coming down to help you with your bags." He said.

Emma placed the two shopping bags down and fell onto the bed. "It's okay. I don't need your help." She said a little too harshly.

"You okay?"

"Just tired."

"Lay down and rest, sweetheart. I'll get you up when dinner is ready."

She nodded and moved up to her pillow. Killian tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Sorry I snapped. I guess it's the hormones." Lie. She knew what it was from.

"I understand."

She watched as he shut the door, before sitting up and sending a text to Ruby and Regina.

Emma: 'Caught him talking to Robin. He implied that he isn't that excited.'
Ruby: 'I said talk to him, not eavesdrop on his conversations!'
Regina: 'So I shouldn't tell Robin that you heard him and Killian talking?'
Emma: 'No, not yet at least.'
Regina: 'Okay. But you should talk to him. I totally agree with Ruby.'
Emma: 'Why should I talk to him about something that I already know the answer to? You guys are a big help. I have to go. And don't either of you two think about telling Killian.'

And with that, Emma silenced her phone and laid down, actually trying to get some sleep. An hour or so later, she was woken up by someone shaking her. She opened her eyes and Killian was towering over her. A smirk on his face.

"There's my beautiful, Swan." He said as she sat up. "You are so peaceful when you sleep."

"Thanks?" He chuckled and handed her a plate with a slice of pasta on it.

"I decided to let you have your dinner in bed. You had a long day."

"That's sweet, Killian. Thank you so much."

He nodded. "Well, I already ate, but I have to run to the store to pick something up. Are you going to be okay here?"

"I'll be fine. Go."

He pressed a kiss to her lips and left the house. Emma grabbed her phone and was surprised to see no more messages from Regina or Ruby, but she did see a missed call. She quickly called back. If anything, she needed to talk to someone who she knew for sure would hold her concerns.

"Hello?" The person asked.

"Hey, Graham. It's Emma."